Infectious Disease CME
1 - 10 of 24 results
Medical videos & lectures explained clearly by world-class instructors.
Memorable illustrations, clinical scenarios, and passionate instructors set MedCram apart from other online medical lectures.
We prioritize the most important clinically relevant and practical information for clinical practice.
Understanding medicine has never been so simplified.See full details chevron_right
This infectious diseases CME course gives physicians a case-based, interactive look at new developments, guidelines and therapeutic strategies for the improved management and care of patients with infectious diseases. It is also ideal for earning MOC points.
Topics covered in this course include:
After completing this course, you will better be able to
This infectious disease CME course includes case-based board review on several important topics pertaining to infectious diseases.
Topics covered include:
After completing the course, physicians will better be able to:
Infection Control for Physicians will help you to:
• Use evidence-based risk management practices and current guidelines to control infection in health care personnel;
• Improve your knowledge and skills in blood borne infection, drug resistant organisms, and outpatient respiratory illness; and
• Meet state infection control training requirements.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island (Universal Precautions), Rhode Island (Infection Control / Modes of Transmission) and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infection Control.See full details chevron_right
Contains seven disease-based interactive modules:
Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), Human Papilloma Virus (HPV), Pelvic inflammatory Disease (PID), Syphilis and Vaginitis.
Physicians focusing on Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, OB-GYN, Infectious Disease
After login, Choose “Search.” You may then search for courses by date, keyword, or display all. Searching keyword “Web on Demand” will bring you to a list of online courses on public health and preventive medicine topics with an emphasis on vaccination.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Preventive Medicine, Infectious DiseaseSee full details chevron_right
This site offers numerous brief presentations concerning Hepatitis B (HBV), Hepatitis C (HBC), Hepatic Encephalopathy (HE) and Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC).
Hepatology, Gastroenterology and any medical professional who serves patients with chronic liver disease.
About 17 text-based or case-based-interactive activities concerned with aspects of Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C infection.
All of these categories offer CME credit: Conference Coverage, Journal Options, Management Series, Treatment Updates, Annual Updates and Interactive Cases.
Recent presentations include:
• Highlights From Amsterdam 2013: HCV Phase III Studies and Approved Agents
• Management of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection in Women of Reproductive Age
• Hepatitis Highlights
• So You Think You’re a Hepatitis C Expert, Educational Material, Part 3
• Updates in Viral Hepatitis from AASLD 2012
• Treat or Wait in HCV? A Series of Challenging Case Vignettes
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infectious Disease and related specialties.See full details chevron_right
About 16 text-based or case-based-interactive activities concerned with aspects of HIV infection and AIDS.
All of these categories offer CME credit:
Conference Coverage, Journal Options, Management Series, Treatment Updates, Annual Updates and Interactive Cases.
• Practical Strategies to Engage HIV Patients in Timely Care
• HIV Highlights
• Highlights of Atlanta 2013: ART as Treatment and Prevention
• Highlights of Atlanta 2013: Coinfections and Comorbidities
• Understanding and Addressing Cultural and Socioeconomic Barriers to Effective HIV Management
• Highlights of Glasgow 2012: CCO Independent Conference Coverage of the 2012 International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infectous DiseaseSee full details chevron_right
A set of brief (30 minutes) case simulations about:
• Hepatitis A (3)
• Hepatitis B (14)
• Hepatitis C (6)
• Common Management Issues (2) and
• Health Educator (2).
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Infectious DiseaseSee full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.