Plastic Surgery Board Reviews
1 - 1 of 1 results
Topics covered in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-A Comprehensive Review include:
Principles of Flaps and Skin Grafts, Wound Healing, Transplantation, Cosmetic Surgery, Aesthetic Surgery, Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Rhytidectomy, Laser Resurfacing and Liposuction, Brow Lift, Hair Transplantation, Botulinum Toxin, Breast Augmentation and many more.
Completing Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery-A Comprehensive Review will help you to:
• Compare surgical and non-surgical methods for various cosmetic procedures
• Illustrate effective surgical procedures for pressure stones and diabetic foot
• Classify plastic and reconstructive procedures for pediatric patients
• Attain the latest knowledge on optimal patient care during plastic surgery practice, including flaps, grafts and wound healing
Target Audience:See full details chevron_right
Plastic and reconstructive surgeons in practice, plastic surgery residents and fellows, dermatologists, otolaryngologists, and ophthalmologists interested in cosmetic surgery, nurses and physician assistants working in plastic surgery.
- Cost: $795
- Credit hours: 31.5
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: December 31, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: December 31, 2019