Oncology Board Reviews
1 - 5 of 5 results
Get ready for the ABIM exam in Hematology-Oncology by studying this Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology.
Topics covered by the Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology include:
Molecular Genetics of Cancer, Cancer Drug Development, Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation, Acute Leukemias, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Multiple Myeloma, Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, B Cell Malignancies, Mesothelioma, Thyroid Cancer and dozens of others.
After completing the Brigham Board Review in Hematology and Oncology, you will be better able to:
• Apply current/recommended hematology and oncology guidelines in clinical practice
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex hematologic and oncologic disorders
• Identify and apply current therapeutic options for hematologic and oncologic disorders
• Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to hematology and oncology
• Illustrate knowledge of pathophysiology of hematologic and oncologic disorders
• Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification process
Target Audience: Oncologists and HematologistsSee full details chevron_right
This Oncology CME course will help you earn CME credits, MOC points, and prepare for medical Oncology board exams.
Topics covered in this course include:
• Advances in Cancer Drug Development
• Symptom Management in Patients with Cancer
• Infections in Cancer Patients
• Breast Cancer: Risk Factors, Genetics, Screening and Prevention
• Head and Neck Cancer
• Prostate Cancer
After completing this course physicians will be able to:
• Apply recommended oncology guidelines in clinical practice
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex oncologic disorders
• Identify and apply current therapeutic options for oncologic disorders
• Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to oncology
• Apply knowledge gained to the ABIM certification/recertification oncology examinations
Target Audience: Oncologists
See full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals Hematology and Oncology CME Review offers clinicians 27 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM, 27 ABIM MOC points, and over 500 Hematology and Oncology board review questions. The questions cover key topics including Breast Cancer, Gynecologic Cancer, and Transfusion Medicine. This question bank will assist clinicians with Hematology and Oncology certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Hematology and Oncology CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Hematologists and OncologistsSee full details chevron_right
Get a free gift card with purchase as well as:
The Hematology and Oncology Board Review Question Bank features over 800 Hematology and Oncology questions.
The Hematology Oncology exam study guide features:
• Over 800 review questions and answers
• The leading digital question bank for Oncology Board Prep
• Percent correct provided on most questions to compare against the national average
• Timed mode available to simulate exam conditions
• Access from any computer or smartphone!
• Also available: CME Redemption
This hematology oncology question bank is targeted to the ABIM initial certification exam for Medical Oncology offered by the ABIM. The question bank also covers material likely to appear on the Hematology Board Exam
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.