Emergency Medicine CME
1 - 10 of 20 results
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements Online with BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Emergency Medicine Self-Assessment Activity with Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Emergency Medicine Self-Assessment Activity include:
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Emergency MedicineSee full details chevron_right
Quick to learn and easy to use, CMEinfo Insider Emergency Medicine gives you instant access to CMEInfo’s entire collection of specialty-based educational resources that you can view on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
• View activities and progress on content you have selected, as well as relevant primary specialty recommendations from our Medical Contributors.
• Get regular updates on hot topics in the Med Minute spotlight.
• Manage your courses and AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM all in one convenient location.
• Create instant certificates by date, specialty and credit category for all your completed CME activities.
Target Audience: Emergency Medicine Physicians.See full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals Emergency Medicine CME Review offers clinicians 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 600 Emergency Medicine board review questions. The questions cover key topics including infectious disease, neurology, and toxicology. This question bank will assist clinicians with Emergency Medicine certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Emergency Medicine CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Clinicians focusing on Emergency Medicine.See full details chevron_right
Practical Reviews in Emergency Medicine keeps you informed of the most important research and clinical findings published in Emergency Medicine each month.
Each issue contains: downloadable audio of 10-12 articles summarized and reviewed; downloadable PDF of written reviews with Take-Home Pearls that reinforce the audio material and give you a valuable reference for instant recall by subject; and self-assessment online quizzes to highlight key points and reinforce what you’ve learned.
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Emergency Medicine.See full details chevron_right
Topics covered by Emergency Medicine – A Comprehensive Review: Oakstone Specialty Review include:
Skin & Soft Tissue Infections, Pediatric Fever, Sepsis Update, Street Drugs, Cardiac Drug Toxicity, Peripartum Emergencies, ACLS Updates, Vaginal Bleeding, Domestic Violence, Pain Management and many more.
Emergency Medicine – A Comprehensive Review: Oakstone Specialty Review will help you to better:
• Recognize up to date evidence to close the knowledge gap that may have developed since graduation from residency training
• Apply ultrasound skills for diagnostic and therapeutic applications
• Interpret tests, EKGs, and imaging studies with state of the art understanding
• Compare, contrast, analyze and synthesize data to improve care and decrease errors
• Design an evaluation and care plan that optimizes costs, efficiency and quality
Community emergency medicine practitioners interested in evidence based updates that have transpired over the past five years, mid-level practitioners working in emergency medicine settings, and EM practitioners who graduated from training programs prior to the widespread teaching of ultrasound applications in emergency medicine.
The #1 medical simulation on the App Store! Full Code is a smartphone & browser-based simulation offering 86 cases in emergency medicine. Diagnose and treat the presenting patient with a realistic array of over a hundred investigations & interventions.
Learning Objectives: Improve and apply your knowledge immediately by evaluating patients in our simulated emergency department from presentation, diagnosis, work-up, and treatment to disposition and follow-up. Perfect your care for common ED presentations and be ready for rarely seen but critical, can’t-miss diagnoses.
Target Audience: Emergency medicine clinicians and those interested in emergency scenariosSee full details chevron_right
Board Vitals Emergency Medicine MOC Recertification Question Bank and Review features:
• Timed exams to simulate real EM exam conditions (or view the Emergency Medicine content in review mode)
• Over 1000 Emergency Medicine MOC targeted review questions.
• The Board Vitals EM qbank offers questions that are directly relevant to the Emergency Medicine exam: multiple choice questions with a single best answer.
• Topics are mapped to the ConCert examination blueprint. Each question is categorized accordingly.
Emergency Medicine physicians preparing for the Maintenance of Certification exam.
Emergency Stroke Care, a practical, evidence-based stroke care resource reviews the latest research, recommendations, and opportunities in the diagnosis and management of stroke. Emergency clinicians are on the front lines of stroke care every day, and with the breathtaking speed of progress in diagnosis and management of this disease, you need to know how to manage patients according to the latest and best evidence.
Emergency Stroke Care includes:
• 70 pages of evidence-based content, covering management of TIA and acute ischemic stroke
• 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits that are stroke specific
• A review of the most recent evidence in TIA and acute ischemic stroke care
• Summaries of the evidence
• Treatment recommendations to help you optimally manage stroke patients
Emergency Medicine Physicians, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Residents.
Emergency Trauma Care: Current Topics And Controversies, a six-chapter resource, reviews aspects of emergency trauma care that you manage virtually every day: treating pain in trauma patients, managing geriatric or obese trauma patients, treating sports-related and ballistic trauma, and avoiding risk when managing trauma patients.
The 6 topics covered in Emergency Trauma Care address some of the most pressing concerns for emergency clinicians:
Treating Pain in Trauma, Ballistic Injuries, Sports Injuries, Geriatric Trauma, Obese Patients and Trauma Malpractice – Tips for Avoiding Risks.
A subscription to Emergency Medicine Practice provides you with new issues every month, each focusing on the practical application of the evidence for topics like trauma, cardiovascular emergencies, drugs & procedures, airway management, and more. And every issue is written and peer reviewed by practicing, experienced ED physicians who care deeply about giving every patient the care they deserve. We take you step by step from the moment your patient presents to the ED with an often-vague complaint, through risk stratification, laboratory testing and imaging, treatment, and disposition. With Emergency Medicine Practice, you can count on rigorous evidence-based research, peer-reviewed quality, and recommendations you can trust. Plus, you can earn more than 150 CME credits—including difficult-to-find trauma, stroke, pharmacology, opiate, cardiac, and ethics CME and more.
Target Audience: Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers specializing in Emergency Medicine.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.