Emergency Medicine Board Reviews
1 - 6 of 6 results
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements Online with BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Emergency Medicine Self-Assessment Activity with Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Emergency Medicine Self-Assessment Activity include:
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Emergency MedicineSee full details chevron_right
Quick to learn and easy to use, CMEinfo Insider Emergency Medicine gives you instant access to CMEInfo’s entire collection of specialty-based educational resources that you can view on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
• View activities and progress on content you have selected, as well as relevant primary specialty recommendations from our Medical Contributors.
• Get regular updates on hot topics in the Med Minute spotlight.
• Manage your courses and AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM all in one convenient location.
• Create instant certificates by date, specialty and credit category for all your completed CME activities.
Target Audience: Emergency Medicine Physicians.See full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals Emergency Medicine CME Review offers clinicians 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 600 Emergency Medicine board review questions. The questions cover key topics including infectious disease, neurology, and toxicology. This question bank will assist clinicians with Emergency Medicine certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Emergency Medicine CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Clinicians focusing on Emergency Medicine.See full details chevron_right
Topics covered by Emergency Medicine – A Comprehensive Review: Oakstone Specialty Review include:
Skin & Soft Tissue Infections, Pediatric Fever, Sepsis Update, Street Drugs, Cardiac Drug Toxicity, Peripartum Emergencies, ACLS Updates, Vaginal Bleeding, Domestic Violence, Pain Management and many more.
Emergency Medicine – A Comprehensive Review: Oakstone Specialty Review will help you to better:
• Recognize up to date evidence to close the knowledge gap that may have developed since graduation from residency training
• Apply ultrasound skills for diagnostic and therapeutic applications
• Interpret tests, EKGs, and imaging studies with state of the art understanding
• Compare, contrast, analyze and synthesize data to improve care and decrease errors
• Design an evaluation and care plan that optimizes costs, efficiency and quality
Community emergency medicine practitioners interested in evidence based updates that have transpired over the past five years, mid-level practitioners working in emergency medicine settings, and EM practitioners who graduated from training programs prior to the widespread teaching of ultrasound applications in emergency medicine.
BoardVitals Emergency Medicine Board Review contains:
• Over 900 Questions for ABEM Emergency Medicine Board Preparation exam and the In-Training Exam
• 400 Top Questions taken from ‘1200 Questions to Help you Pass the Emergency Medicine Boards’
• An additional 450 questions targeted to board specific focus areas
• Designated section of questions that are MOST RELEVANT to the Emergency Medicine boards for a quick study boost
• Each question offers an answer, detailed explanation, and a review system
• Advanced statistics so you can see your weak and strong areas, as well as suggestions for areas to focus on based on your performance
Emergency Medicine Physicians and Emergency Medicine Residents preparing for the ABEM Board Certification and Maintenance of Certification.
EB Medicine’s LLSA Study Guides is designed to help you prepare for The American Board of Emergency Medicine’s annual Lifelong Learning Self-Assessment (LLSA) exam.
Each of EB Medicine’s LLSA Study Guides contains:
• A full reprint of the original article.
• A handy summary of key points so you can get the “must-know” information for each article.
• A more in-depth discussion to clarify and elaborate on the key points.
• Sample questions to help you quiz yourself on your knowledge of the material.
• Answers and explanations to the sample questions that drive home the main points.
• A critique of the article that answers the question, “What does this article really tell us?”
EB Medicine’s LLSA Study Guides is available for immediate download or in a print version.
This is spiral bound and lays flat for studying. EB Medicine currently offers LLSA Study Guides for tests for 2009-2012.
Target Audience: Emergency Physicians or anyone who has to take ABEM’s LLSA exam.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.