BoardVitals Emergency Medicine CME Board Review
Complete your Emergency Medicine CME requirements with this online review from BoardVitals. This question bank offers over 600 up-to-date Emergency Medicine questions and up to 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Note: Your total cost and credit hours may change after selecting your subscription package.
- 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 12-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 600+ up-to-date Emergency Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go.
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Infectious Disease
- Immune System
- OB GYN
- Renal and Urogenital
- Thoracic and Respiratory
- Endocrine, Metabolic, Nutritional
- GI and Abdominal
- Head and ENT
- Professional and Legal Issues
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Emergency Medicine research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Emergency Medcine board prep.
Clinicians focusing on Emergency Medicine
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians