ABA Anesthesiology BASIC Exam Sample Question 1
The following drug is effective in decreasing the incidence and severity of emergence phenomenon after sevoflurane anesthesia in children:
ABA Anesthesiology BASIC Exam Sample Question 2
The Blood gas partition coefficient of Desflurane is 0.42. This would mean:
- AAt equilibrium, the concentration of Desflurane in the blood is 42 percent of alveoli.
- BThe aqueous form of Desflurane is 42 percent of dissolved form.
- CWhen compared to Halothane that has a blood gas partition coefficient of 2.4, the uptake of Desflurane is 6 times faster than Halothane.
- DOnly nitrous oxide has a blood gas partition co-efficient lower than desflurane
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Prepare for the ABA Anesthesiology BASIC Certification Exam with more than 1400 Anesthesiology board review practice questions from BoardVitals. With detailed explanations and rationales for every questions, this question bank is targeted to the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) BASIC Exam for residents in their CA-2 year and covers the categories and topics outlined in the ABA BASIC exam content outline including basic sciences, clinical sciences, organ-based basic & clinical sciences, and special problems or issues in anesthesiology.
- 1400+ Anesthesiology practice questions mapped to the ABA BASIC exam content outline.
- Detailed rationales for every exam question including explanations for incorrect responses.
- Create customized practice tests by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Free Trial and 100% Pass Guarantee
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps tens of thousands of doctors prepare for board certification/recertification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by more than 400 leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“The knowledge acquired from working through boardvitals.com allows the resident to prepare for the Anesthesiology exam on a firm footing"”
Basavana Goudra, MD, FRCA, FCARCSI Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Anesthesiology Board Review, ABA BASIC Exam Practice Questions