Radiation Oncology CME
1 - 6 of 6 results
The Cancer Management CME Online Bundle includes:
• From CMEinfo Radiation Oncology – A Comprehensive Review led by Christopher G. Willett, MD, and featuring lectures for an all-encompassing clinical update
• From Practical Reviews A one-year subscription, including our FREE mobile app
• A $500 Amazon.com gift card
• Unbiased content to help you prep for the boards and stay current without the need for travel or time away from your practice
• Instant online access to key clinical updates to improve overall patient care
• The opportunity to earn up to 82.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits combined
Target Audience: Oncologists (especially Radiation Oncologists).See full details chevron_right
This Radiation Oncology CME course details the latest developments and emerging trends in curative and palliative radiotherapy techniques, along with expert advice to optimize patient outcomes.
Topics covered in this course include:
After completing this course, physicians will better be able to:
Meetings by Mail presents Penn Radiology Oncologic Imaging: Optimizing Patient Care.
This comprehensive review of Oncologic Imaging features discussions regarding best practices and clinical correlates, with two detailed sessions dedicated to CT screening for lung cancer.
Other topics include: state of the art and emerging techniques, head and neck cancer, thoracic, GI and other abdominal Malignancies, neuroendocrine tumors, lymphoma, melanoma and MSK. Available in Online
Streaming and DVD-ROM formats.
After completing Penn Radiology Oncologic Imaging: Optimizing Patient Care, you will be better able to:
• Explain the current state-of-the-art capabilities of MRI, CT, ultrasound, PET/CT, SPECT/CT and tomosynthesis
• Restate the current standards of care for staging and treatment of various cancers including the expected outcomes of therapy and their associated imaging findings
• Describe techniques for image-guided biopsies including at the skull base, thyroid and renal
• Evaluate the appropriateness of imaging screening, particularly in high-risk individuals for breast or lung cancer
• List current radiotherapeutic options, such as liver-directed microsphere therapy, and the role of cross-sectional imaging
Radiologists, Nuclear Medicine Physicians and other physicians with special interest in Oncologic Imaging.
The Osler Radiation Oncology Board Reviews offers learning in a variety of venues and formats.
The Osler Radiation Oncology Course on 5 MP3 CDs w/Electronic Syllabus. Each CD includes a full days’ lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.
You will also find a number of Radiation Oncology Board Reviews CDs and Books ranging in price from $75 to $290.
Target Audience: Radiation OncologistsSee full details chevron_right
Earn CME with these new modules on lung cancer which include education on advances in lung cancer treatment, surgical and radiofrequency-ablative techniques, targeted therapies, and immunotherapies. Each takes less than 30 minutes to complete!
Visit IO University to access this free education now!
Clinicians practicing interventional oncology (IO) or those who are interested in learning more about IO.
Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Deeper Look into CDK4/6 Inhibitors consists of a single lecture, with discussion, by Richard S. Finn, MD.
After viewing Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced/Metastatic Breast Cancer, you will be better able to:
• Address the current advances and challenges of treating HR+, HER2- advanced and metastatic breast cancer
• Evaluate new safety and efficacy data of CDK4/6 inhibitors for HR+, HER2- advanced and metastatic breast cancer
• Anticipate and plan effective strategies to manage CDK4/6 inhibitor treatment-related side effects
This program is intended for medical, radiation and surgery oncologists, breast surgeons, oncology nurse practitioners, pharmacists, and other health care professionals who treat patients with breast cancer.
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.