1 - 8 of 8 results
Quick to learn and easy to use, CMEinfo Insider Geriatric Medicine gives you instant access to CMEInfo’s entire collection of specialty-based educational resources that you can view on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Geriatric MedicineSee full details chevron_right
This clinically based Geriatric and Palliative Medicine CME course will provide physicians with a broad coverage of fundamental topics, current trends, and treatments in Geriatric and Palliative Medicine.
Topics covered in this course include:
Afrer completing this course, physicians will better be able to
Topics covered by the GRS9 Audio Companion – 9th Edition include:
Assessment, Multimorbidity, Caregiving, Cultural Aspects of Care, Physical Activity, Pharmacotherapy, Perioperative Care, Palliative Care, Pain Management, Nursing Home Care and many others.
At the conclusion of the GRS9 Audio Companion – 9th Edition, you will be better able to:
• Describe the general principles of aging and the biomedical and psychosocial issues of aging
• Discuss legal and ethical issues related to geriatric medicine
• Evaluate the financing of health care for older persons
• Identify the basic principles of geriatric medicine, including assessment, geriatric pharmacotherapy, prevention, exercise, palliative care, rehabilitation, and sensory deficits
• Use state-of-the-art approaches to geriatric care while providing care in hospital, office-practice, nursing-home, and home-care settings
• Diagnose and manage geriatric syndromes, including dementia, delirium, urinary incontinence, malnutrition, osteoporosis, falls, pressure ulcers, sleep disorders, pain, dysphagia, and dizziness
• Apply relevant information from the fields of internal medicine, neurology, psychiatry, dermatology, and gynecology to the care of older patients
• Adjust patient care in the light of evidence-based data regarding the particular risks and needs of ethnic, racial, and sexual patient groups
• Use quality indicators to assess and improve the care of older adults in their own practices
Target Audience: Primary care providers who work with older adults.See full details chevron_right
Developed by TMCI Global and the Society of Cannabis Clinicians (SCC), the Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine Curriculum is the first comprehensive, online CME-certified curriculum designed to educate the practicing clinician on both the research and clinical practice aspects of the therapeutic use of cannabis.
While reviewing Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine Curriculum, you will learn:
• The fundamentals of the Endocannabinoid System
• The use of cannabis in a clinical setting
• The delivery and dosage of medical cannabis
• Mental health and the psychiatric application of medical cannabis
Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine Curriculum includes a bonus module on Cannabinoid Chemistry authored by Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, a professor of Medicinal Chemistry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel and leading authority on Medical Cannabis science.
All healthcare practitioners; the curriculum was designed to educate the practicing clinician on both the research and clinical practice aspects of the therapeutic use of cannabis.
This is a biweekly webinar series as well as archived slides/lectures.
Topics cross all domains of palliative care and are relevant to every member of the interdisciplinary team.
Primary care physicians, multiple specialties, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
Each week, three articles in the New England Journal of Medicine have a companion CME exam available online. You can earn up to one CME credit for each exam successfully completed. NEJM subscribers receive 20 online exams per year as part of their subscription. Non-subscribers may pay on an hourly basis ($19 per single credit or $109 for 10 exams) and read the articles and take the exams completely online.
Physicians focusing on Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Participants of this course will learn concrete strategies for earning patient trust and confidence, improving patient understanding, engagement and adherence to care plan, and enhancing collaboration and teamwork with colleagues. The course includesvideos that illustrate skills with rich scenarios as well as takeaway tools to support skill practice and application. And you can complete the program online, on any device, at your convenience.
Use code: CMEList35 to save 35% on this course!
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.