ABA Anesthesiology Advanced Sample Question 1
Which of the following is the most common factor leading to serious adverse events in the hospital setting?
- ALack of knowledge
- BUncooperative patients
- CFailure to follow clinical guidelines
- DCommunication problems
ABA Anesthesiology Advanced Sample Question 2
Pulmonary airway resistance will increase with which of the following?
- ASympathetic stimulation
- BParasympathetic stimulation
- CIncreased airway diameter
- DIncreased alveolar pCO2
- EDecreased airflow velocity
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Prepare for the American Board of Anesthesiology ADVANCED Certification Exam with more than 900 board review practice questions from BoardVitals. This anesthesiology question bank is targeted to the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) ADVANCED Examination for candidates that have successfully completed the BASIC exam and 30 months of satisfactory clinical anesthesiology training.
- 900+ Anesthesiology ADVANCED Exam questions developed by top ABA Certified Anesthesiologists.
- Detailed rationales for every exam question including explanations for incorrect responses.
- Create customized practice tests by category to target weaknesses.
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Free Trial and 100% Pass Guarantee.
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps tens of thousands of doctors prepare for board certification/recertification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by more than 400 leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“The knowledge acquired from working through boardvitals.com allows the resident to prepare for the Anesthesiology exam on a firm footing.”
Basavana Goudra, MD, FRCA, FCARCSI Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania