Echocardiography Board Review Sample Question 1
A 21-year-old male with a history of heart transplant had this echocardiogram. The short-axis and four-chamber color flow shows:
- AMild tricuspid regurgitation
- BModerate tricuspid regurgitation
- CSevere tricuspid regurgitation
- DNone of the above
Echocardiography Board Review Sample Question 2
A 70-year-old female with a history of Hodgkin’s lymphoma and a history of radiation therapy had an echocardiogram for complaints of shortness of breath. The parasternal long- and short-axis images are suggestive of:
- ANormal valves
- BRadiation-induced aortic valve calcification
- CEndocarditis of the aortic valve
- DRheumatic changes of the aortic valve
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Get ready to pass the Echocardiography Board Exams with the BoardVitals Echocardiography question bank. Access more than 400 board style Echocardiography questions targeted to the National Board of Echocardiography (NBE) ASCEeXAM, ReASCE, and the Advanced PTEeXAM. Each question is accompanied by detailed explanations brought together from publishers, research institutions, and top physicians.
- 400+ Echocardiography Board Review Questions
- The most comprehensive Echocardiography Question Bank
- Challenging Echocardiography Board Review Questions with images in a similar format/quality to the board exams
- Covers the physics portions of the exam
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps tens of thousands of doctors prepare for board certification/recertification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by more than 400 leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“This was an excellent review of Echocardiography… the BoardVitals team has pulled together a good set of resources for many of their question banks.”
Dr. Thomas Lambert, President, Cardiology Specialists of Nevada