Echocardiography Board Review Sample Question 1
A 21-year-old male with a history of heart transplant had this echocardiogram. The short-axis and four-chamber color flow shows:
- AMild tricuspid regurgitation
- BModerate tricuspid regurgitation
- CSevere tricuspid regurgitation
- DNone of the above
Echocardiography Board Review Sample Question 2
A 70-year-old female with a history of Hodgkin’s lymphoma and a history of radiation therapy had an echocardiogram for complaints of shortness of breath. The parasternal long- and short-axis images are suggestive of:
- ANormal valves
- BRadiation-induced aortic valve calcification
- CEndocarditis of the aortic valve
- DRheumatic changes of the aortic valve
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Echocardiography CME Pro Plus.
BoardVitals Echocardiography CME Pro Plus offers more than 450 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Echocardiography topics including Pharmacology, Infectious Disease, and General Dermatology. Also, get up to a bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card and earn 30 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM with this bundle.
- Up to a Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card with purchase
- 30 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 450+ up-to-date Echocardiography board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“This was an excellent review of Echocardiography… the BoardVitals team has pulled together a good set of resources for many of their question banks.”
Dr. Thomas Lambert, President, Cardiology Specialists of Nevada