Psychiatry MOC Sample Question 1
A 68-year-old woman presents with confusion and a history of chronic alcohol abuse in the ED. On exam, she is tachycardic and hypothermic and has an ataxic gait with foot weakness and foot drop. What is the most likely diagnosis?
- AWernicke's encephalopathy
- BKorsakoff's syndrome
- CAlcoholic hallucinosis
- DDelirium tremens
- EAlcohol intoxication
Psychiatry MOC Sample Question 2
A physician is treating a 7-year-old child for enuresis after excluding all possible organic causes. His mother recognizes the medication because she once took it for depression. Which of the following neurotransmitters does this medication and others in its class act upon?
- ADopamine and norepinephrine
- BSerotonin and norepinephrine
- CGlutamate and GABA
- ENeuropeptide S
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Psychiatry CME Pro Plus offers more than 1,150+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Psychiatry board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Psychiatry topics including Anxiety Disorders, Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders, and Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders. Also, get up to a bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 40 ABPN SA Credits with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card with purchase
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 40 ABPN SA Credits
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,150+ up-to-date Psychiatry board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Psychiatry board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“I used BoardVitals for the Adult/General Psychiatric Board MOC exams and found it extremely helpful in identifying areas in which I needed review while reinforcing what I knew. The explanations were clear, succinct, and to the point. Customer service is beyond excellent.”
John Giannone, MD