1 - 1 of 1 results
Oakstone CME Harvard Diabetes and Obesity: Patient-Centered Management
Diabetes and Obesity Management Online CME
This unique online video CME course — a response to the burden of diseases driven by obesity and diabetes — is designed to help you manage these two conditions holistically, with an eye toward the health of both your patients and their communities.
Expert faculty from Harvard Medical School and other leading institutions guide you through evidence-based patient assessment, methods to support behavioral modification in different care settings, and tailoring of both medical and procedural therapeutics for those struggling with metabolic disease.
Diabetes and Obesity: Patient-Centered Management is available online so you can earn continuing medical education credits whenever, wherever. It will help you to better:
- Identify and integrate current therapeutic options for obesity and diabetes
- Apply current and recommended guidelines
- Deliver equitable care with respect to race, ethnicity, gender, disability status, sexual preference, and gender orientation
- Cost: $895
- Credit hours: 22.25
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing
- Format: On-Demand Online, USB Flash Drive
- Material last updated: April 1, 2023
- Expiration of CME credit: March 31, 2026