Cardiology MOC Sample Question 1
Which of the following is true regarding warfarin therapy in PAD treatment?
- AWarfarin and aspirin should be used in all patients with PAD
- BWarfarin and aspirin should be used in PAD patients with an ABI < 0.70
- CWarfarin is not recommended in PAD treatment
- DWarfarin has been shown to reduce cardiovascular events more than aspirin in PAD patients
- EWarfarin has been shown to reduce cardiovascular events more than aspirin in PAD patients
Cardiology MOC Sample Question 2
Which of the following treatment options has been most consistently shown to be effective for the primary prevention of sudden cardiac death in patients with CAD and recent MI?
- BBeta-Blocker medications
BoardVitals MOC Sample Question 3
A 58-year-old male smoker treated for hypertension complained of chest pain on exertion in the preceding 4 weeks. To investigate the clinical symptoms, you performed a stress perfusion cardiac magnetic resonance showing hypoperfusion during IV administration of adenosine. Which area of the myocardium is more vulnerable to hypoperfusion?
- EAll of the above
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Cardiology CME Pro Plus offers more than 1,300 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Cardiology board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Cardiology topics including Echocardiography, Physiology, and Congenital Disorders. Also, get up to a bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card and earn 65 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 65 ABIM MOC points with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card with purchase
- 65 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 65 ABIM MOC points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,300+ up-to-date Cardiology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Cardiology board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“I believe that your cardiology questions were very instrumental in my passing the recertification examination. The content of your question bank was nearly identical to that of the ABIM test. Your format duplicated the actual exam, which allowed me to practice taking several series of test on a computer screen (which was not like what I did when I took the certifying exam 10 years ago). I would recommend your format to anyone taking a certification or recertification exam in cardiology. ”
Keith Johnstone, MD, FACC