General Surgery MOC Sample Question 1
Which of the following medications has the most significant potential for thyroid-related side effects?
General Surgery MOC Sample Question 2
Inguinal swelling, frequently seen in pregnancy, is most often due to what phenomenon?
- AInguinal hernias
- CWeight gain
- DRound ligament varicosities
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Pass the American Board of Surgery’s (ABS) General Surgery MOC Exam with 1000 Surgery MOC targeted practice questions with BoardVitals. Study for the MOC Exam and fulfill your 3-year cycle MOC requirements by earning up to 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™and 60 ABS MOC/SA Credits simultaneously (Optional Add-On).
- Access 1000 Surgery MOC questions targeted to the ABS General Surgery Secure MOC (Recertification) Exam
- Questions accompanied by answers, explanations, and images specific to the Surgery MOC exam
- Take timed exams to simulate real Surgery exam conditions (or view the Surgery MOC content in review mode)
- Topics are mapped to the Surgery Cognitive Assessment portion of the re-certification process
- Access the question bank 24/7 by smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Optional Add-On: Earn up to 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 60 ABS MOC/SA Credits simultaneously
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors prepare for board certification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“You will get a better score... Some questions are very similar to the actual examination.”