General Surgery MOC Sample Question 1
Which of the following medications has the most significant potential for thyroid-related side effects?
General Surgery MOC Sample Question 2
Inguinal swelling, frequently seen in pregnancy, is most often due to what phenomenon?
- AInguinal hernias
- CWeight gain
- DRound ligament varicosities
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Surgery CME Pro Plus offers more than 1000+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your General Surgery board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Surgery topics including Surgical Critical Care, Transplantation, and Trauma. Also, get up to a bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card and earn 60 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 60 MOC Points with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card with purchase
- 60 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 60 MOC Points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,000+ up-to-date Surgery board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for General Surgery board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“You will get a better score... Some questions are very similar to the actual examination.”