Child Psychiatry MOC Sample Question 1
A child bumps his knee against a desk and kicks the desk, accusing it of hurting him. He tells his mother that the desk was purposely mean to him. Which stage of cognitive development is this child at?
- AConcrete operational
- CFormal operations
Child Psychiatry MOC Sample Question 2
Which of the following is the most evidence-based therapy for conduct disorder?
- AParent-child interaction therapy (PCIT)
- BParent management training (PMT)
- CMultisystemic therapy (MST)
- DCognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Access over 800 Child Psychiatry MOC targeted practice questions. BoardVitals is the most used online course for the Child Psychiatry re-certification exam.
- Content targeted to the Child Psychiatry specialist level – every question, answer, and explanation is categorized
- Use our practice exams on your mobile, tablet, or desktop
- Child Psychiatry exams available in review mode or test mode with your subscription
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors prepare for board certification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“Excellent test preparation for Child Psychiatry Boards and MOC! Many relevant questions with thorough explanations. The interface allows you to customize a practice exam which mimics the real thing! Highly recommended. I plan to use BoardVitals for future re-certification in Adult and Child Psychiatry”
Brian Rockower, MD