Child Psychiatry MOC Sample Question 1
A child bumps his knee against a desk and kicks the desk, accusing it of hurting him. He tells his mother that the desk was purposely mean to him. Which stage of cognitive development is this child at?
- AConcrete operational
- CFormal operations
Child Psychiatry MOC Sample Question 2
Which of the following is the most evidence-based therapy for conduct disorder?
- AParent-child interaction therapy (PCIT)
- BParent management training (PMT)
- CMultisystemic therapy (MST)
- DCognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT)
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Child Psychiatry CME Pro Plus offers more than 850 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Child Psychiatry board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Child Psychiatry topics including Anxiety Disorders, Psychotic Disorders, and Personality Disorders. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card and earn 50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 50 ABPN SA Credits with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase
- 50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 50 ABPN SA Credits
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 850+ up-to-date Child Psychiatry board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Child Psychiatry board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“Excellent test preparation for Child Psychiatry Boards and MOC! Many relevant questions with thorough explanations. The interface allows you to customize a practice exam which mimics the real thing! Highly recommended. I plan to use BoardVitals for future re-certification in Adult and Child Psychiatry”
Brian Rockower, MD