OBGYN Board Review Sample Question 1
Schiller-Duval bodies (as seen in the image below) are classic pathologic findings in which of the following tumors?
- BYolk Sac Tumors
- CImmature teratomas
- DMature teratomas
OBGYN Board Review Sample Question 2
What is the most likely diagnosis on this second-trimester prenatal ultrasound?
- DAmniotic band syndrome
OBGYN Board Review Sample Question 3
On external examination of a 59-year-old woman at her annual exam, you note a lesion (seen in the image below) in her labia minora. She has no complaints, and there is no history of trauma or recent sexual activity. If this lesion is found to be 0.9mm in depth pathologically, what is the recommendation for treatment?
- ARadical vulvectomy and sentinel node biopsy
- BRadical local excision only
- CRadical vulvectomy
- DRadical vulvectomy with inguino-femoral lymphadenectomy
- ERadical culvectomy and pelvic lumph node sampling
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals OB/GYN CME Pro Plus offers more than 1,100+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your OBGYN board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant OBGYN topics including Primary Care-Pediatric and Adolescent, GYN-Emergency Care, and OB-Fetal Assessment. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,100+ up-to-date OBGYN board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for OBGYN board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“I am very happy with BoardVitals! It really helped me a lot in preparing for my written OBGYN boards. Thank you for coming up with such challenging questions in a review format that is easy and convenient to use.
Dr. Buenafe, MD