OBGYN Board Review Sample Question 1
Schiller-Duval bodies (as seen in the image below) are classic pathologic findings in which of the following tumors?
- BYolk Sac Tumors
- CImmature teratomas
- DMature teratomas
OBGYN Board Review Sample Question 2
What is the most likely diagnosis on this second-trimester prenatal ultrasound?
- DAmniotic band syndrome
OBGYN Board Review Sample Question 3
On external examination of a 59-year-old woman at her annual exam, you note a lesion (seen in the image below) in her labia minora. She has no complaints, and there is no history of trauma or recent sexual activity. If this lesion is found to be 0.9mm in depth pathologically, what is the recommendation for treatment?
- ARadical vulvectomy and sentinel node biopsy
- BRadical local excision only
- CRadical vulvectomy
- DRadical vulvectomy with inguino-femoral lymphadenectomy
- ERadical culvectomy and pelvic lumph node sampling
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Pass your OBGYN certification exam with more than 1100 board-style questions including detailed explanations and evidence-based rationales. Questions are targeted to the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology ‘s (ABO+G) Qualifying Examination (formerly the Written Examination) for Basic Certification in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- 1100+ questions targeted to the ABOG Qualifying Examination (formerly the Written Examination) for Basic Certification
- OBGYN Board Review Questions created by Harvard Fellows, top-ranked physicians, and Wiley publishers
- Challenging OBGYN practice questions with images in a similar format/quality to the board exams
- A section dedicated to the most relevant questions for the boards, providing a high yield in a short amount of study time
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors prepare for board certification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“I am very happy with BoardVitals! It really helped me a lot in preparing for my written OBGYN boards. Thank you for coming up with such challenging questions in a review format that is easy and convenient to use.
Dr. Buenafe, MD