The Brigham Board Review in Pulmonary Medicine: Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Oakstone Board Review
Topics included in the Brigham Board Review in Pulmonary Medicine include:
Pneumonia, Tuberculosis and Other Mycobacterial Infections, Asthma, COPD, Bronchiectasis, Environmental Lung Diseases, Pulmonary Embolism, Lung Cancer, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Mesothelioma, Pulmonary Board Review Questions and many more.
Reviewing the Brigham Board Review in Pulmonary Medicine will enable you to:
• Understand clinical problems reflected in the curriculum for the ABIM Pulmonary Disease subspecialty Board examination
• Summarize major areas in pulmonary medicine, including respiratory physiology, genetics, and cell and molecular biology
• Review pulmonary function testing, fundamentals of pulmonary imaging, cardiopulmonary exercise testing
Fellows/trainees and practicing pulmonary specialists (MDs) and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in Pulmonology) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or Recertification Examinations or who seek CME activities to improve patient care in the area of Pulmonology Medicine.
- Cost: $1,095 - $1,695
- Credit hours: 30.5
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: July 31, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: July 31, 2019
Pass the Pulmonary and Critical Care certification examinations with the BoardVitals Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Question Bank. Targeted to the ABIM Pulmonary Disease Certification Exam as well as the ABIM/ABEM Critical Care Medicine Certification Exam, this board review question bank will help you pass your boards.
BoardVitals Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Question Bank features:
• 700 Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine practice questions developed by top specialists dual certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• Detailed rationales for every exam question including explanations for incorrect responses
• Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
• Earn up to 40 CME Credits and 40 ABIM MOC points with optional payment of $200
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• 100% Pass Guarantee
This program is targeted to Pulmonary Disease specialists and Critical Care Medicine specialists preparing for specialty board exams.
- Cost: $129 - $598
- Credit hours: 40
- CME credits awarded by: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
- Chest Medicine Board Reviews
Chest Medicine Board Reviews
This comprehensive list of Chest Medicine board reviews are a great way to earn CME credits and boost your knowledge about key Chest Medicine topics including lung cancer, asthma, and much more.