The Brigham Board Review in Pulmonary Medicine: Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Board Review
Cost: $895View Offer chevron_right
This comprehensive board review provides updates on basic principles, changing guidelines and therapeutic strategies in the field of pulmonary medicine. It is ideal for MOC.
Topics covered include:
• Cell and Molecular Biology
• Respiratory Infections
• Obstructive Lung Diseases
• Interstitial Disorders
• Pulmonary Vascular Diseases
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Understand clinical problems reflected in the curriculum for the ABIM pulmonary disease subspecialty board examination
• Summarize major areas in pulmonary medicine, including respiratory physiology, genetics, and cell and molecular biology
• Review pulmonary function testing, fundamentals of pulmonary imaging, cardiopulmonary exercise testing
Target Audience: Fellows/trainees and practicing pulmonary specialists (MDs) and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in Pulmonology) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or Recertification Examinations or who seek CME activities to improve patient care in the area of Pulmonology Medicine.