Nuclear Medicine CME
1 - 6 of 6 results
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements online with the BoardVitals Nuclear Cardiology Online CME + MOC Self-Assessment Activity with Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of the BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Nuclear Medicine Self-Assessment Activity include:
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Nuclear Medicine.See full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals Nuclear Cardiology CME Review offers clinicians 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 300 Nuclear Cardiology board review questions. The questions cover key topics including radiation safety, physics and instrumentation, and risk stratification. This question bank will assist clinicians with Nuclear Cardiology certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Nuclear Cardiology CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Nuclear CarrdiologistsSee full details chevron_right
The Mid East Chapter of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging presents its 49th Annual Meeting. Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Inside Out features fifteen faculty members discussing a wide range of topics demonstrating the specialty’s impact on imaging, cardiology, oncology, neurology and much more. This activity will allow physicians and technologists to stay current with this constantly developing medical discipline.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
Target Audience: The educational design of this activity addresses the needs of nuclear medicine physicians, technologists, radiologists, neurologists, oncologists, cardiologists and other medical professionals who use radionuclides in the care of patients.See full details chevron_right
Meetings By Mail presents Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Essentials,
the Mid-Eastern Chapter of the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging’s 47th Annual Meeting.
The activity details nuclear medicine’s impact on radiology, cardiology, oncology, neurology and much more. Topics include Nuclear Cardiology, Neuroimaging, Body Imaging, Safety Precautions, Practice Enhancements and much more.
After viewing Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Essentials, you should be able to:
• Describe the added value of SPECT-CT in different clinical indications
• Improve interpretations of FDG-PET studies
• Determine the most appropriate radionuclide test and protocol for a variety of anatomic areas
• Discuss how radionuclide imaging of the cardiovascular system compares with alternative imaging techniques, such as cardiac MRI and echocardiography
• Understand radiation exposure levels from nuclear medicine procedures in comparison to radiologic procedures and other sources of exposure
Nuclear Medicine physicians, technologists, radiologists, oncologists, neurologists and other medical professionals who use radionuclides in the care of patients.
Pass the Nuclear Cardiology Board Certification Exam with 400 nuclear cardiology questions and detailed explanations.
The BoardVitals Nuclear Cardiology Board Review Question Bank contains high-yield questions targeted to the topics outlined on the exam content blueprint provided by the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC).
• 400 Nuclear Cardiology board exam questions developed by top Cardiologists certified in Nuclear Cardiology
• Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• 100% Pass Guarantee
• Earn up to 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits to meet the CBNC 15 hour CME requirement (optional)
The BoardVitals nuclear cardiology question bank contains high-yield questions targeted to the topics outlined on the exam content blueprint provided by the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC).
Meetings by Mail presents Penn Radiology Oncologic Imaging: Optimizing Patient Care.
This comprehensive review of Oncologic Imaging features discussions regarding best practices and clinical correlates, with two detailed sessions dedicated to CT screening for lung cancer.
Other topics include: state of the art and emerging techniques, head and neck cancer, thoracic, GI and other abdominal Malignancies, neuroendocrine tumors, lymphoma, melanoma and MSK. Available in Online
Streaming and DVD-ROM formats.
After completing Penn Radiology Oncologic Imaging: Optimizing Patient Care, you will be better able to:
• Explain the current state-of-the-art capabilities of MRI, CT, ultrasound, PET/CT, SPECT/CT and tomosynthesis
• Restate the current standards of care for staging and treatment of various cancers including the expected outcomes of therapy and their associated imaging findings
• Describe techniques for image-guided biopsies including at the skull base, thyroid and renal
• Evaluate the appropriateness of imaging screening, particularly in high-risk individuals for breast or lung cancer
• List current radiotherapeutic options, such as liver-directed microsphere therapy, and the role of cross-sectional imaging
Radiologists, Nuclear Medicine Physicians and other physicians with special interest in Oncologic Imaging.
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.