Pathology MOC Sample Question 1
A hospital blood bank technologist validates an FDA-licensed anti-E antisera for RBC typing at immediate spin phase. However, the product insert calls for a 15-minute room temperature incubation. What additional steps should be taken to allow this antisera to be used at immediate spin phase?
- AIf the validation is completed properly, no additional steps are necessary
- BValidation of the method should be repeated by an outside lab
- CThe medical director of the blood bank must approve the validation
- DThe FDA must grant a variance to allow the use of this antisera at immediate spin phase
Pathology MOC Sample Question 2
A patient with positive anti Jo-1 antibodies in the serum most likely has which of the following?
- ASystemic sclerosis
- BInflammatory myositis
- DInflammatory bowel disease
- EPrimary biliary cirrhosis
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
900 Pathology MOC practice questions specifically targeted to the ABPath 10-year exam. The BoardVitals Pathology Maintenance of Certification Question Bank offers 470 CP questions and over 400 AP questions. Our content outline follows the topics published by the American Board of Pathology.
- Peer-reviewed content
- Pathology MOC Multiple Choice Questions, answers, and detailed explanations
- Take practice tests in review mode or timed mode
- Compare yourself to other practicing Pathologists and predict your performance on the exam
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors prepare for board certification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“BoardVitals is a really great resource for studying for the boards. Thanks so much for making that possible!”
Dr. Oh, Pathology, Harvard