Michigan CME Requirements and CME Courses
1 - 6 of 6 results
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements Online with BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Self-Assessment Activity with up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Self-Assessment Activity include:
Topics covered include:
• Moving Beyond Opioids for Pain Management
• Opioids and Pediatric Pain Medicine
• Suicide and Chronic Pain
• Palliative Care for Clinicians
• Treating Pain in the Addict
Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine will help you to better:
• Identify underlying biologic and psychosocial causes of the opioid crisis and apply CDC guidelines for opioid use in your practice
• Evaluate therapies and management strategies for patients with back and spine pain or postoperative pain
• Discuss pain management for older adults, including those at the end of life, as well as addicts and other complicated patients
• Summarize relevant and current non-narcotic and non-pharmacologic interventions
Anesthesiologists, Neurologists, Psychiatrists, Emergency Physicians, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Doctors, Internists, Family Physicians, Rheumatologists, Dentists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Nurses.
ScientiaCME Pain Management has three lectures:
Pain – Neuropathic
Pain – Somatic
In order to get credit from ScientiaCME, you must first establish a username and password.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Pain ManagementSee full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals Pain Medicine CME Review offers clinicians 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 650 Pain Medicine board review questions. The questions cover key topics including nerve damange, tissue pain, and treatment of pain. This question bank will assist clinicians with Pain Medicine certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Pain Medicine CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Clinicians focusing on Pain MedicineSee full details chevron_right
Learn about the treatment of chronic pain and substance abuse with the BoardVitals Chronic Pain Management & Substance Abuse CME Activity. Features include:
• 100 Chronic Pain Management & Substance Abuse questions
• Detailed rationales and explanations for each answer
• Up to 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
• 12 months access
After completing the BoardVitals Chronic Pain Management & Substance Abuse CME Activity, you should be able to
• Identify the most commonly abused substances
• Recognize the most common indicators and symptoms of substance abuse and pain medicine dependency
• Describe the underlying pathophysiology of disease and basic science knowledge
• Formulate treatment for chronic pain management and substance abuse
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.