Medical Ethics CME
1 - 4 of 4 results
Complete your CME credits with this selection of Medical Ethics CME courses. These courses cover several Medical Ethics topics including sharing news with patients, medical adverse events, disclosing medical errors to patients and families, and more.
Preventing and Responding to Medical Errors will help you to:
• Recognize how root causes and other factors contribute to errors and medical adverse events;
• Understand the difference between active and latent causes of medical adverse events;
• Manage your ethical obligation to promptly and openly disclose a medical error to a patient and their family;
• Develop ongoing patient safety improvement efforts based on national standards and guidelines
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Medical ErrorsSee full details chevron_right
The Human Side of Medical Errors will help you to:
• Deal with complex ethical issues that arise when caring for colleagues;
• Share bad news with patients or families compassionately and effectively;
• Participate in safe and efficient patient handoffs with other healthcare providers; and
• Recognize and respond appropriately to disruptive behavior that is endangering patient safety within the health care team.
Meets Special CME Requirements inConnecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Risk Management.See full details chevron_right
Participants of this course will learn concrete strategies for earning patient trust and confidence, improving patient understanding, engagement and adherence to care plan, and enhancing collaboration and teamwork with colleagues. The course includesvideos that illustrate skills with rich scenarios as well as takeaway tools to support skill practice and application. And you can complete the program online, on any device, at your convenience.
Use code: CMEList35 to save 35% on this course!
This live CME program provides Personal and Workplace Wellness CME in a summer camp setting.
• Personal wellness focus on individual factors leading to burnout
• Workplace wellness emphasis on institutional stressors
Location: Pocono Valley, Stroudsburg PA
Dates: August 26-30, 2018
Go home refreshed and ready to enhance personal wellness and make positive changes in your workplace
Day 1: Fundamentals: Evaluate evidence for individual and workplace stressors
Day 2: Tool Building: Develop and evaluate tools to improve personal wellness and promote workplace change
Day 3: Application: Development of personal and workplace action plans to take home
Registration is comprehensive and includes:
• All CME and workshops
• All camp amenities
• Cabin housing
• All food and beverages
• Transportation to/from Newark Airport
Use code: CMELIST for $50 off.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.