Meetings by Mail presents Penn Radiology’s Comprehensive Neuroradiology: Best Practices.
Designed as a Board Review for neuroradiologists, neurologists and neurosurgeons, this resource features more than 20 experts providing a detailed analysis of this imaging subspecialty. Topics include Spinal and cervicocerebral vascular disease and intervention, neoplastic and non-neoplastic disorders of the brain, spine, head and neck, functional MRI, perfusion and permeability imaging, molecular imaging, PET, spectroscopy and pediatrics.
After completing Penn Radiology’s Comprehensive Neuroradiology: Best Practices, you will be better able to:
• Describe current concepts in imaging of disorders of the brain, spine, skull base, neck, and cerebral/cervical/spinal vasculature
• Identify clinically relevant findings on CT and MR imaging studies of patients requiring emergent treatment of infectious/inflammatory/ischemic/traumatic conditions affecting the brain, spine, spinal cord, skull base, orbits, temporal bones, face, neck, and associated vasculature
• Apply multiple state-of-the-art imaging modalities to differentiate neoplastic from non-neoplastic disorders of the central nervous system, head, neck and spine
• Discuss techniques for radiation dose reduction in CT protocols
• Discuss current best practices in the imaging and management of vascular lesions of head, neck and spine, potential complications of those therapies and imaging of the post-operative patient
• Identify anomalies on prenatal ultrasound and MRI examinations
• Describe the anatomy as it pertains to surgical landmarks of the nasopharynx, oropharynx, oral cavity, larynx, and hypopharynx as well as analyze patterns of spread of upper aerodigestive tract malignancies
Radiologists, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons and other specialists with interest in Neuroradiology.
- Cost: $645
- Credit hours: 25.25
- CME credits awarded by: Global Education Group
- Format: On-Demand Online, DVD-ROM
- Material last updated: February 1, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: January 31, 2020
- Neuroradiology Board Reviews
Neuroradiology Board Reviews
Find top Neuroradioloy board reviews that include the most convenient, interactive, and informational board reviews from leading medical education providers. Learn about Neuroradiology with these comprehensive board reviews covering key topics such as head and neck injuries and brain tumors all while earning CME credits.