A 360° Approach to Translating MS Data into Optimal Practice focuses on practical topics, review clinical trial data with clarity and thoroughness, and incorporates cases to engage you on how this information can be used in clinical practice, for all disciplines involved in the care of patients with MS.
Upon completion of A 360° Approach to Translating MS Data into Optimal Practice, you should be better able to:
• Analyze data from clinical trials of disease modifying therapies to inform personalized treatment and monitoring of outcomes for patients with MS
• Access reliable and evidence-based resources in order to stay current with advances in the management of MS
• Integrate new and emerging information on the pathophysiology of MS, including modifiable risk factors, in the development of individualized treatment plans
This educational initiative is intended to meet the needs of neurologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, rehabilitation professionals, case managers, mental health professionals, social workers and others involved in the management of patients with MS.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 3
- CME credits awarded by: Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Audio
- Material last updated: July 31, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: July 30, 2018
ScientiaCME Neuropsychiatry – Neurology contains 2 lectures:
• Highlights from the 2014 American Academy of Neurology Annual Meeting: Take-Aways, Emerging Practice Changes, and Barriers to their Implementation in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) (1 hr CME)
• Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in a Primary Care Setting: Employing Strategies for Appropriate Diagnosis and Improved Patient Outcomes (1 hr CME)
Target Audience: Neurologists
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 2
- CME credits awarded by: ScientiaCME
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Expiration of CME credit: Two years after release
- Free Multiple Sclerosis CME
Free Multiple Sclerosis CME
These practical and free Multiple Sclerosis CME courses help physicians easily complete their CME requirements. The free online CME courses are also great resources for broadening your knowledge on important Multiple Sclerosis topics including MS diagnosis, MS management, and more.