Women’s Health CME
1 - 5 of 5 results
Quick to learn and easy to use, CMEinfo Insider OB/GYN gives you instant access to CMEInfo’s entire collection of specialty-based educational resources that you can view on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
• View activities and progress on content you have selected, as well as relevant primary specialty recommendations from our Medical Contributors.
• Get regular updates on hot topics in the Med Minute spotlight.
• Manage your courses and AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM all in one convenient location.
• Create instant certificates by date, specialty and credit category for all your completed CME activities.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on OB/GYN and Women’s Health.See full details chevron_right
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements Online with the BoardVitals Online CME + MOC OB/GYN Self-Assessment Activity with up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of BoardVitals Online CME + MOC OB/GYN Self-Assessment Activity include:
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in OB/GYNSee full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals OB/GYN CME Review offers clinicians 45 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 1,100 OB/GYN board review questions. The questions cover key topics including major surgeries, prenatal diagnosis and care, and infections. This question bank will assist clinicians with OB/GYN certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals OB/GYN CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Obstetricians and GynecologistsSee full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals OBGYN MOC Re-Certification Question Bank and Review contains 1200 MOC OBGYN questions, answers, and detailed explanations. This program is specifically targeted to Part III of the Maintenance of Certification Exam – the cognitive expertise test.
Features of the OBGYN MOC Re-Certification Question Bank include:
• The question bank includes the selectives that are presented on the exam: OB only, GYN only, Office Practice, or a combination.
• Take exams in timed or practice mode for the appropriate pacing on the exam
• Compare your performance to others with the “percent correct” tool
Target Audience: OBGYNs preparing for the OBGYN Maintenance of Certification Exam.See full details chevron_right
Topics covered by UCSF Controversies in Women’s Health include:
Cervical Cancer Screening, Routine Pelvic Examinations, Common Infections in Women, Vaccination, Cardiovascular Disease in Women, Opiate Use Disorders, Contraception, Transgender Patients, Menopause Management and many more.
After viewing UCSF Controversies in Women’s Health you should be able to:
• Discuss and implement new guidelines for women for prevention and early detection of cancer with clinical exams, pap tests, genetic tests, and diagnostic imaging
• Discuss and implement new guidelines for women to prevent infectious diseases with vaccines, screening, and counseling
• Discuss and implement current guidelines for women to prevent cardiovascular diseases with treatment of hypertension, lipid disorders, and aspirin
• Diagnose and treat common and controversial problems in women’s health including osteoporosis, menopause, fibromyalgia, obesity, cognitive impairment, and sports injuries
• Understand new treatment options for women with gynecologic cancers
• Counsel patients about treatment options in contraception
• Provide comprehensive health care for transgender patients
Family physicians, internists, gynecologists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, and all others involved in providing quality health care for women.
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.