Emergency Medicine Board Review Sample Question 1
An 8-year-old African-American female with a history of sickle cell anemia is admitted for pain control during an acute pain crisis. On hospital day 2, she has right facial droop, and right-sided weakness. CT scan confirms the diagnosis. What is the next step in management?
- BHeparin drip
- CMRI brain
- DTranexamic acid (TXA)
- EExchange transfusion
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Emergency Medicine CME Pro Plus offers more than 600 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Emergency Medicine board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Emergency Medicine topics including Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular, and Neurology. Also, get up to a bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card and earn 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM with BoardVitals Emergency Medicine CME Pro Plus.
Key features include:
- Up to a Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card with purchase
- 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 600+ up-to-date Emergency Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Emergency Medicine board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“BoardsVitals is an excellent question bank with many difficult questions that prepared me for the ABEM exam. I passed without any difficulty. Thanks BoardVitals!”
David Whitmer, MD, University of Missouri