BoardVitals Emergency Medicine CME Pro Plus w/ Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express Gift Card
Get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM with BoardVitals Emergency Medicine CME Pro Plus. This bundle offers more than 600 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Emergency Medicine topics including Musculoskeletal, Cardiovascular, and Neurology.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 600+ up-to-date Emergency Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Infectious Disease
- Immune System
- OB GYN
- Renal and Urogenital
- Thoracic and Respiratory
- Endocrine, Metabolic, Nutritional
- GI and Abdominal
- Head and ENT
- Professional and Legal Issues
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Emergency Medicine research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Emergency Medcine board prep.
Clinicians focusing on Emergency Medicine
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.