Gastroenterology MOC Sample Question 1
Which of the following procedures is indicated in patients with a single functioning kidney and a moderate sized renal mass?
- APartial nephrectomy
- BRadical nephrectomy
- CCoronary angioplasty
- ESeptal myotomy
Gastroenterology MOC Sample Question 2
A 53-year-old male presents to your office for treatment of an anal fissure. He has failed conservative therapy. Which of the following is not an option for the treatment of his lesion?
- AGlyceryl trinitrate
- CBotulinum A toxin injection
- DOral nifedipine
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Gastroenterology CME Pro Plus offers more than 650 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Gastroenterology board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Gastroenterology topics including Nutrition, Pancreas, and Liver. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 35 ABIM MOC points with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 35 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 35 ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 650+ up-to-date Gastroenterology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Gastroenterology board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“I used the online BoardVitals and found that the 600+ questions for my specialty were pretty comprehensive with answers to each question and a convenient monitoring of my progress. I could choose as short or long a test as desired and then review missed questions to hone areas requiring more review. It is also quite affordable and perhaps most importantly really preps you for test-taking skills.”
Steven Taylor, MD