Cardiology Board Review Sample Question 1
Which of the following are associated with patent foramen ovale (PFO)?
- CDecompression sickness
- EParadoxical embolism & stroke
- FAll of the above
Cardiology Board Review Sample Question 2
A 54-year-old male with a history of HIV, hypertension, seizure disorder, and cardiac transplant secondary to viral cardiomyopathy presents to your office. The patient takes cyclosporine (CSA) for immunosuppression. You review the patient’s medication list with him. Which of the following medications could contribute to a subtherapeutic cyclosporine level?
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Cardiology CME Pro Plus offers more than 1,300 peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Cardiology board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Cardiology topics including Echocardiography, Physiology, and Congenital Disorders. Also, get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card and earn 65 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 65 ABIM MOC points with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card with purchase
- 65 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 65 ABIM MOC points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 1,300+ up-to-date Cardiology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Cardiology board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“This is the only Cardiology Question Bank that pulls together content from so many sources. It’s great to have such an in depth resource for both the boards and the re-certification exams.”
Dr. Thomas Lambert, President, Cardiology Specialists of Nevada