Long-Term Care CME
1 - 3 of 3 results
- 10% OFF W/ CODE: CME10
Key Topics in Geriatric Medicine CME
The 36th Annual UCLA Intensive Course in Geriatric Medicine & Board Review is aimed at enhancing your knowledge of essential topics in primary and specialty care of your aging patients. Led by Zaldy Tan, MD, MPH, this continuing medical education course outlines the latest developments and prepares you for the certification or re-certification exams in geriatric medicine offered by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) and the American Board of Family Practice (ABFP).
This online CME course will help you to better:
- Apply principles of geriatric assessment, geriatric pharmacology, rehabilitation, and long-term care to the patient care setting
- Recognize major geriatric syndromes such as incontinence, pain management, and osteoporosis, and describe appropriate approaches
- Create personalized medication regimens for medically complex older adults
- Cost: $995
- Credit hours: 31.5
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: December 31, 2019
- Expiration of CME credit: December 30, 2022
Developed by TMCI Global and the Society of Cannabis Clinicians (SCC), the Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine Curriculum is the first comprehensive, online CME-certified curriculum designed to educate the practicing clinician on both the research and clinical practice aspects of the therapeutic use of cannabis.
While reviewing Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine Curriculum, you will learn:
• The fundamentals of the Endocannabinoid System
• The use of cannabis in a clinical setting
• The delivery and dosage of medical cannabis
• Mental health and the psychiatric application of medical cannabis
Clinical Cannabinoid Medicine Curriculum includes a bonus module on Cannabinoid Chemistry authored by Dr. Raphael Mechoulam, a professor of Medicinal Chemistry at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel and leading authority on Medical Cannabis science.
Target Audience:See full details chevron_right
All healthcare practitioners; the curriculum was designed to educate the practicing clinician on both the research and clinical practice aspects of the therapeutic use of cannabis.
- Cost: $399
- Credit hours: 13
- CME credits awarded by: Postgraduate Institute of Medicine
- Format: On-Demand Online
An Introduction to the Practice of Palliative Medicine will help you to:
• Utilize therapies intended to reduce or relieve distressing symptoms;
• Communicate better, including using active listening and shared decision-making;
• Coordinate care with health and spiritual professionals;
• Manage and support patients and family members experiencing death and bereavement; and
• Apply important ethical principles to patient care.
Meets Special CME Requirements in California, Nevada, Oregon, Rhode Island, Rhode Island, and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Palliative CareSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $25 per credit
- Credit hours: 1
- CME credits awarded by: University of Arizona College of Medicine at the Arizona Health Sciences Center
- Format: On-Demand Online