Topics covered by The Business of Medicine for Healthcare Professionals include:
Healthcare Technology Strategy, Building Higher Performance Teams, Language of Financial Management, Starting a New Healthcare Venture, Risk Management-Help Me Understand, Quality Improvement in Healthcare, Social Media and many more.
Completing The Business of Medicine for Healthcare Professionals will help you to:
• Effectively overcome barriers to optimal, cost-effective patient care
• Successfully negotiate contracts, avoiding litigation and risk management
• Better manage technology, finances, team building, marketing and more
Healthcare professionals in virtually all aspects of medicine, allied healthcare professionals, and administrators in healthcare.
- Cost: $395 - $695
- Credit hours: 14.25
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: November 30, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: November 30, 2019
- Business of Medicine
Business of Medicine
Find top Business of Medicine CME courses that include the most convenient, interactive, and fastest activities from leading medical education providers. Learn about the Business of Medicine with these comprehensive activities covering key topics such as healthcare technology strategy, quality improvement in healthcare, and building higher performing teams,