Dentistry Board Reviews
1 - 1 of 1 results
Topics covered in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery include:
Anesthetic Complications, Controlled Substances, Pain Management, Opioid Epidemic, Navigational Surgery, Virtual Surgical Planning, Dentoalveolar Complications, Dental Implants, Orthognathic Surgery, TMJ Surgery, Craniofacial Surgery, Facial Cosmetic Surgery and many more.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery offers a wide-ranging review for training and practicing surgeons preparing for board exams and looking for a state-of-the-art update of this specialty.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery will help you to better:
• Outline an increased scientific and technical knowledge base in oral and maxillofacial surgery.
• Describe current patterns of care to improve patient safety and prevent complications.
• Apply the information learned in his or her daily clinical practice.
• Use improved competence in recognizing and managing complications, thus improving patient outcomes and safety.
Target Audience: Practicing oral and maxillofacial surgeons (in private and academic settings), residents and fellows.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $695
- Credit hours: 19
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: December 15, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: December 15, 2020