Sexual Assault CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
A Clinician’s Guide to Sexual Assault will help you to:
• Understand the epidemiology of sexual assault;
• Anticipate your patients’ needs; and
• Meet legal and forensic requirements in assault cases.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Texas.See full details chevron_right
Current Management of Domestic Violence – Responding to IPV will help you to:
• Improve your skills by managing up to 17 patient cases;
• Meet your ethical and legal obligations to screen patients for intimate partner violence (IPV); and appropriately respond to disclosures of abuse; Assess the safety of IPV victims; and
• Work with your patients to change their violent situation.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Texas.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.