Nevada CME Requirements and CME Courses
1 - 10 of 10 results
Complete your CME and MOC Requirements Online with BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Self-Assessment Activity with up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or Apple Gift Card. Answer board-style questions and cases related to your specialty and earn credits fast!
Key features of BoardVitals Online CME + MOC Self-Assessment Activity include:
Topics covered include:
• Moving Beyond Opioids for Pain Management
• Opioids and Pediatric Pain Medicine
• Suicide and Chronic Pain
• Palliative Care for Clinicians
• Treating Pain in the Addict
Comprehensive Review of Pain Medicine will help you to better:
• Identify underlying biologic and psychosocial causes of the opioid crisis and apply CDC guidelines for opioid use in your practice
• Evaluate therapies and management strategies for patients with back and spine pain or postoperative pain
• Discuss pain management for older adults, including those at the end of life, as well as addicts and other complicated patients
• Summarize relevant and current non-narcotic and non-pharmacologic interventions
Anesthesiologists, Neurologists, Psychiatrists, Emergency Physicians, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Doctors, Internists, Family Physicians, Rheumatologists, Dentists, Physician Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, and Nurses.
ScientiaCME Pain Management has three lectures:
Pain – Neuropathic
Pain – Somatic
In order to get credit from ScientiaCME, you must first establish a username and password.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Pain ManagementSee full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals Addiction Medicine CME Review offers clinicians 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and over 700 Addiction Medicine board review questions. The questions cover key topics including recognition, intervention, and treatment of addiction. This question bank will assist clinicians with Addiction Medicine certification and recertification.
The BoardVitals Addiction Medicine CME Review also features:
After completing this activity, you should be able to:
Target Audience: Care providers concerned about issues of chronic pain and substance abuse.See full details chevron_right
This comprehensive Addiction Medicine CME bundle offers physicians up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and comes with up to a free $2,500 Amazon or Apple gift card.
This Addiction Medicine CME bundle is constantly updated and covers the most relevant and up to date topics in Addiction Medicine including:
In addition to earning CME credits, this Addiction Medicine CME activity is a great option to help physicians prepare for their American Board of Addiction Medicine board certification or recertification exams.
Here is a complete list of features in the BoardVitals Addiction Medicine CME Bundle:
See full details chevron_right
Opioid Prescribing Practices is a two-part audio series examining the clinician’s role in combating an opioid epidemic that grips our country.
PART 1 is Managing Opioid Therapy in High-Risk Patients
PART 2 is The Opioid Epidemic
Upon completion of Opioid Prescribing Practices, you will be able to:
• Define the terms ‘pain’ and “chronic pain.”
• Provide examples of potential high-risk patients for opioid misuse.
• Describe how a health care provider might assess a patient’s chronic pain and measure the outcomes after initiating treatment.
• List at least five non-opioid drugs that may offer first-line therapy for non-cancer-related pain management.
• Summarize the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines that pertain to proper prescribing practice for pain medications.
• State whether the incidence of providers actually losing their license or having any legal action taken against them regarding opioid prescribing practices is large or small.
• Describe Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs and discuss their use in the prescribing of opioid medications.
• And much more.
Target Audience: Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Dentists, and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.See full details chevron_right
The BoardVitals Addiction Medicine Board Review Question Bank offers over 800 Addiction Medicine Certification Review / Addiction Board Review questions. The exams cover recognition, intervention, and treatment of addiction. This question bank specifically covers the topics published by the ABAM and ABPN for Addiction Medicine Certification.
The BoardVitals Addiction Medicine Board Review Question Bank features:
• Timed Mode
• Statistical Comparison to Other Addiction Medicine Test Takers (Nationally)
• Questions That are Targeted Specifically to the Exam
• 100% Pass Guarantee
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Addiction MedicineSee full details chevron_right
The Human Side of Medical Errors will help you to:
• Deal with complex ethical issues that arise when caring for colleagues;
• Share bad news with patients or families compassionately and effectively;
• Participate in safe and efficient patient handoffs with other healthcare providers; and
• Recognize and respond appropriately to disruptive behavior that is endangering patient safety within the health care team.
Meets Special CME Requirements inConnecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Risk Management.See full details chevron_right
Using Systematic Procedures to Prevent Medical Errors will help you to:
• Use standardized procedures and checklists to reduce medical errors;
• Manage informed consent;
• Utilize rapid response teams; and
• Better approach communication difficulties.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Medical Errors.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.