Sleep Medicine MOC Question 1
Which neuronal system is associated with the neurotransmitter histamine?
- ABasal forebrain regions: substantia innominate, diagonal band of Broca and septum
- BBasal forebrain
- CLocus ceruleus in the dorsal pontine tegmentum
- DTuberomammillary nucleus in the posterior hypothalamus
- EPerifornical neurons of the lateral hypothalamus
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Pass the Sports Medicine Recertification exam with 500 board-style questions including detailed explanations and evidence-based rationales. Targeted to those Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Emergency Medicine, and PM&R physicians recertifying their CAQ in Sports Medicine.
- 500 board-style questions targeted to the Sports Medicine CAQ certification/recertification exam
- Detailed evidence-based rationales with every question including those for incorrect answers
- 24/7 Access from any computer or smartphone
- 100% Pass Guarantee
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps tens of thousands of doctors prepare for board certification/recertification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by more than 400 leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“This is the best test bank I've ever used! The questions are great, and the answers are very thorough! I am extremely grateful for having access to your test questions! Thank you!
Golnaz Alemi, MD