Sleep Medicine MOC Question 1
Which neuronal system is associated with the neurotransmitter histamine?
- ABasal forebrain regions: substantia innominate, diagonal band of Broca and septum
- BBasal forebrain
- CLocus ceruleus in the dorsal pontine tegmentum
- DTuberomammillary nucleus in the posterior hypothalamus
- EPerifornical neurons of the lateral hypothalamus
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Sports Medicine CME Pro Plus offers more than 450+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Sports Medicine board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Sports Medicine topics including Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, and Exercise Prescription. Also, get up to a bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card and earn 30 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 30 ABIM MOC Points with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card with purchase
- 30 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 30 ABIM MOC Points
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 450+ up-to-date Sports Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Sports Medicine board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“This is the best test bank I've ever used! The questions are great, and the answers are very thorough! I am extremely grateful for having access to your test questions! Thank you!
Golnaz Alemi, MD