Studying the Brigham Board Review in Rheumatology will help you pass the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) Rheumatology certification and recertification exams.
Topics include: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus, Systemic Sclerosis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Vasculitis, Osteoporosis, Metabolic Bone Diseases, Osteoarthritis, Inflammatory Myositis, Lyme Disease, Sarcoidosis, Pediatric Rheumatology and many more.
After completing the Brigham Board Review in Rheumatology you will be able to:
• Apply your knowledge to the ABIM certification/recertification Rheumatology examinations
• Evaluate and interpret up-to-date literature relevant to clinical practice in Rheumatology
• Illustrate knowledge of pathophysiology as it applies to management of Rheumatology disorders
• Apply current/recommended Rheumatology guidelines in clinical practice
Rheumatologists and other health care providers interested in Rheumatology.
- Cost: $1,095 - $1,695
- Credit hours: 26.75
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: May 1, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: May 1, 2019
- Rheumatology Board Reviews
Rheumatology Board Reviews
This comprehensive list of Rheumatology board reviews are a great way to earn CME credits and boost your knowledge about key Rheumatology topics including metabolic bone diseases, arthritis, and vasculitis.