Critical Care Medicine Board Reviews
1 - 3 of 3 results
- 20% OFF WITH CODE: CME20FEATURED
Pass your ABIM examination in Critical Care Medicine with The Brigham Board Review in Critical Care Medicine.
Topics covered include:
Septic Shock, Hemodynamic Monitoring, Cardiogenic Shock, Respiratory Failure, Severe Obstructive Lung Disease, Acute Coronary Syndromes, Pulmonary Embolism in the ICU, Pancreatitis, GI Bleed, Acute Liver Failure, Intracranial Hypertension and many more.
The Brigham Board Review in Critical Care Medicine will help you to better:
• Integrate current guidelines into daily practice when dealing with respiratory failure, cardiovascular emergencies, neurological crises, renal failure, shock, trauma and other areas of critical care
• Perform differential diagnosis of complex clinical presentations related to critical care disorders
• Interpret data from hemodynamic monitoring devices
Identify and manage infectious diseases commonly found in the critically ill
• Pass ABIM board examinations and incorporate current knowledge into daily practice
Fellows/trainees and practicing critical care specialists (MDs) and other professional affiliates (internists with an interest in critical care) who are preparing to take ABIM Board Review or Recertification Examinations or who seek CME activities to improve patient care in the area of critical care medicine.
- Cost: $1095$876
- Credit hours: 30.5
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: June 1, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: June 1, 2020
Pass the Pulmonary and Critical Care certification examinations with the BoardVitals Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Question Bank. Targeted to the ABIM Pulmonary Disease Certification Exam as well as the ABIM/ABEM Critical Care Medicine Certification Exam, this board review question bank will help you pass your boards.
BoardVitals Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine Board Review Question Bank features:
• 700 Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine practice questions developed by top specialists dual certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
• Detailed rationales for every exam question including explanations for incorrect responses
• Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
• Earn up to 40 CME Credits and 40 ABIM MOC points with optional payment of $200
• 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
• 100% Pass Guarantee
This program is targeted to Pulmonary Disease specialists and Critical Care Medicine specialists preparing for specialty board exams.
- Cost: $129$116
- Credit hours: 40
- CME credits awarded by: University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Format: On-Demand Online
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
The Osler Surgical Critical Care Review Course Board Reviews offer learning in a variety of formats.
The Osler Surgical Critical Care Review Course on 5 MP3 CDs w/Electronic Syllabus. Each CD includes a full days’ lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.
You will also find shorter home study materials at the Critical Care Review Course Board Reviews site.
Target Audience: Physicians specializing in Surgery and Critical Care.
- Cost: Varies depending on format
- Credit hours: Varies depending on format
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Conference, On-Demand Online, Online Audio, Audio CD