Domestic Violence CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
Complete your CME requirements with Domestic Violence CME courses, board reviews, and other activities from top CME providers. These Domestic Violence CME activities will also help physicians broaden their knowledge about sexual assault, trauma, and other key topics related to Domestic Violence.
Current Management of Domestic Violence – Responding to IPV will help you to:
• Improve your skills by managing up to 17 patient cases;
• Meet your ethical and legal obligations to screen patients for intimate partner violence (IPV); and appropriately respond to disclosures of abuse; Assess the safety of IPV victims; and
• Work with your patients to change their violent situation.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and Texas.See full details chevron_right
A Clinician’s Guide to Sexual Assault will help you to:
• Understand the epidemiology of sexual assault;
• Anticipate your patients’ needs; and
• Meet legal and forensic requirements in assault cases.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania and Texas.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.