Head and Neck Cancer: Current Evidence, Recent Developments, and Future Directions consists of two lectures with discussion, Effective Management Strategies for Head and Neck Cancer and The New Paradigm of Immunotherapy for Head and Neck Cancer, both with Robert I. Haddad, MD and Jared Weiss, MD.
After viewing Head and Neck Cancer: Current Evidence, Recent Developments, and Future Directions, you will be better able to :
• Assess the safety and efficacy of available and emerging multimodal regimens, including immunotherapy, for patients with head and neck cancer
• Utilize strategies to optimally sequence available regimens for the therapeutic management of head and neck cancer
• Evaluate the latest clinical efficacy and safety data on the use of immune checkpoint inhibitors in head and neck cancer
• Examine anticipated adverse events related with immune checkpoint inhibitors in head and neck cancer
This program is intended for medical and radiation oncologists, head and neck surgeons, otolaryngologists, ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialists, and other health care professionals (primary care providers, physicians-in-training, oncology nurses, nurse practitioners, pharmacists, physician assistants, etc.) involved and/or interested in the therapeutic management of patients with head and neck cancer.
- Cost: Free
- Credit hours: 2
- CME credits awarded by: Postgraduate Institute for Medicine
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: August 24, 2017
- Expiration of CME credit: February 24, 2018
- Free Otolaryngology CME
Free Otolaryngology CME
Broaden your knowledge about key Otolaryngology topics and earn CME credits quickly with these comprehensive and free Otolaryngology CME courses. Topics covered by these free Otolaryngology CME courses include Head and Neck Cancer and other relevant Otolaryngology topics.