Pediatric Radiology CME
1 - 1 of 1 results
Meetings by Mail presents Duke Radiology Cardiothoracic Imaging Plus.
Duke Radiology’s faculty provides comprehensive focus on cardiothoracic disease and diagnosis throughout this activity, with additional discussion regarding pediatric, MSK and neuro imaging subjects. Topics include lung cancer screening, pulmonary nodules, sarcoidosis, pneumonia, pulmonary embolisms, radiation dose, coronary artery disease, aortic imaging, hypertension, cardiac CT, pediatric, neuro and MSK imaging.
Available in Online Streaming and DVD-ROM formats.
After completing Duke Radiology Cardiothoracic Imaging Plus, you will be better able to:
• Discuss the latest techniques being used in cardiothoracic imaging.
• Describe techniques and procedures currently used for best results in pediatric, neuro and musculoskeletal imaging
• Consider differential diagnoses of common disease processes as they are seen on radiologic images
• Demonstrate compliance with various governing agencies to sustain accreditation, licensing and board certification requirements
Target Audience: Radiologists
- Cost: $595
- Credit hours: 16.5
- CME credits awarded by: Global Education Group
- Format: On-Demand Online, DVD-ROM
- Material last updated: April 15, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: April 14, 2019