Pediatric Radiology CME
1 - 4 of 4 results
GIBLIB is an on-demand streaming medical education platform where physicians and advanced practice providers go to learn and earn CME through convenient, high quality educational content created by trusted experts from the world’s top hospitals.
With this purchase, you get a 1-year subscription to GIBLIB and the following features:
- Earn unlimited AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Full library access to thousands of videos across all specialties
- Personalized and curated video recommendations
- Cross-device viewing on web and iOS
- New content released and available every week
- Create custom playlists that you can personally curate
- Bookmark videos for later viewing
- Take notes on specific content and review for later
- View transcripts of all videos, available in multiple languages
- Cost: $990
- Credit hours: Unlimited
- Format: Videos, Audio, Podcasts, Transcripts (on every Video)
Stay on top of your game with the StatPearls Physician Unlimited CME programs. With 6,046 activities, StatPearls is the largest CME provider in the world. These Pub-Med Indexed articles are categorized into 162 specialty areas which lets you better access activities that will make the biggest impact on your practice. One subscription allows access to all the activities, including all state-requirements.
- 6 Month subscription: All 6,339 CME Activities – $249 per 6 months
- Annual subscription: All 6,339 CME Activities – $349 per 1 year
- Lifetime: All 6,339 CME Activities + Access to Board Reviews Forever – $1999
- Cost: Varies
- CME credits awarded by: ETSU
- Format: On Demand Online & Board Reviews
- SAVE 20% W/ CODE: CME20
Topics covered in Pediatric Imaging Across the Globe include:
Imaging of Cystic Fibrosis, Misplaced Central Venous Catheters in the Chest, Role of US in Renovascular Hypertension, Imaging the Premature Brain, Biomechanics in Spondylolysis, Current Trends in Pediatric GU Imaging, Whole Body MR and many others..
Participating in Pediatric Imaging Across the Globe will help you better:
• Discuss research trends regarding the care and imaging of pediatric patients
• Identify common challenges and possible solutions in pediatric care
• Minimize radiation exposure during diagnostic imaging and image-guided therapy
• Understand a wide range of imaging topics, including chest, renovascular, neuroradiology, genitourinary, whole body, musculoskeletal, abdominal, cardiovascular-interventional, infectious disease, and oncological
Target Audience:See full details chevron_right
Pediatric radiologists, general radiologists and nuclear medicine physicians with the goal of improving clinical execution and enhancing pediatric health care.
- Cost: $795
- Credit hours: 37.5
- CME credits awarded by: American College of Radiology
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: July 18, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: July 31, 2019
Meetings by Mail presents Duke Radiology Imaging Pearls: Pelvis, Cardiothoracic, Neuro and Pediatric, featuring Duke Radiology’s elite faculty discussing the finer points of the practice. Best techniques and applications for MR, CT, Ultrasound and PET are presented, with special focus placed on pelvic, cardiothoracic, neuro and pediatric imaging. Worth up to 16.25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and accepted as self assessment CME for Maintenance of Certification requirements!
Topics include: prostate, GYN, small bowel, ischemic heart disease, pulmonary fibrosis, stroke imaging, dementia, congenital lung abnormalities, common indications in children and much more.
HD video capture includes speaker’s cursor movements.
After completing Duke Radiology Imaging Pearls, you will be better able to:
• Identify and discuss the latest modalities and techniques being used in the field of Diagnostic Radiology.
• Discuss differential diagnoses of common disease processes as they are seen on radiologic images.
• Demonstrate compliance with various governing agencies to sustain accreditation, licensing and board certificate requirements.
Target Audience: RadiologistsSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $595
- Credit hours: 16.5
- CME credits awarded by: Global Education Group
- Format: On-Demand Online, DVD-ROM
- Material last updated: May 15, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: May 14, 2021