Topics covered in Pediatric Imaging Across the Globe include:
Imaging of Cystic Fibrosis, Misplaced Central Venous Catheters in the Chest, Role of US in Renovascular Hypertension, Imaging the Premature Brain, Biomechanics in Spondylolysis, Current Trends in Pediatric GU Imaging, Whole Body MR and many others..
Participating in Pediatric Imaging Across the Globe will help you better:
• Discuss research trends regarding the care and imaging of pediatric patients
• Identify common challenges and possible solutions in pediatric care
• Minimize radiation exposure during diagnostic imaging and image-guided therapy
• Understand a wide range of imaging topics, including chest, renovascular, neuroradiology, genitourinary, whole body, musculoskeletal, abdominal, cardiovascular-interventional, infectious disease, and oncological
Pediatric radiologists, general radiologists and nuclear medicine physicians with the goal of improving clinical execution and enhancing pediatric health care.
- Cost: $795 - $895
- Credit hours: 37.5
- CME credits awarded by: American College of Radiology
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: July 18, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: July 31, 2019
Meetings by Mail presents Duke Radiology Cardiothoracic Imaging Plus.
Duke Radiology’s faculty provides comprehensive focus on cardiothoracic disease and diagnosis throughout this activity, with additional discussion regarding pediatric, MSK and neuro imaging subjects. Topics include lung cancer screening, pulmonary nodules, sarcoidosis, pneumonia, pulmonary embolisms, radiation dose, coronary artery disease, aortic imaging, hypertension, cardiac CT, pediatric, neuro and MSK imaging.
Available in Online Streaming and DVD-ROM formats.
After completing Duke Radiology Cardiothoracic Imaging Plus, you will be better able to:
• Discuss the latest techniques being used in cardiothoracic imaging.
• Describe techniques and procedures currently used for best results in pediatric, neuro and musculoskeletal imaging
• Consider differential diagnoses of common disease processes as they are seen on radiologic images
• Demonstrate compliance with various governing agencies to sustain accreditation, licensing and board certification requirements
Target Audience: Radiologists
- Cost: $595
- Credit hours: 16.5
- CME credits awarded by: Global Education Group
- Format: On-Demand Online, DVD-ROM
- Material last updated: April 15, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: April 14, 2019