Pediatric Dermatology CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
Quick to learn and easy to use, CMEinfo Insider Pediatrics gives you instant access to CMEInfo’s entire collection of specialty-based educational resources that you can view on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
• View activities and progress on content you have selected, as well as relevant primary specialty recommendations from our Medical Contributors.
• Get regular updates on hot topics in the Med Minute spotlight.
• Manage your courses and AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM all in one convenient location.
• Create instant certificates by date, specialty and credit category for all your completed CME activities.
Target Audience: PediatriciansSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: $3849
- Credit hours: Unlimited
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
Stay on top of your game with the StatPearls Physician Unlimited CME programs. With 6,046 activities, StatPearls is the largest CME provider in the world. These Pub-Med Indexed articles are categorized into 162 specialty areas which lets you better access activities that will make the biggest impact on your practice. One subscription allows access to all the activities, including all state-requirements.
- 6 Month subscription: All 6,339 CME Activities – $249 per 6 months
- Annual subscription: All 6,339 CME Activities – $349 per 1 year
- Lifetime: All 6,339 CME Activities + Access to Board Reviews Forever – $1999
- Cost: Varies
- CME credits awarded by: ETSU
- Format: On Demand Online & Board Reviews