Pediatric Dermatology CME
1 - 1 of 1 results
Topics covered in Pediatric Care Series – Dermatology include:
Atopic Dermatitis, Molluscum, Hemangiomas and Vascular Anomalies, Pediatric Dermatology Emergencies/Skin Infections, Sports-Related Skin Disorders, Acne, Scar Pathophysiology, Hair Disorders in Children and many more.
Reviewing Pediatric Care Series – Dermatology will help you to:
• Recognize serious skin infections
• Minimize antibiotic resistance and treatment failures
• Identify reaction patterns that can arise in response to viral syndromes
• Select topical agents appropriate for management of skin infections like atopic dermatitis
• Prevent spread of communicable skin infections
• Formulate acne treatment plans while avoiding antibiotic resistance
Target Audience:See full details chevron_right
Primary care clinicians, including but not limited to pediatricians, family physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses.
- Cost: $495
- Credit hours: 10
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: October 30, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: October 30, 2019