Colorectal Surgery CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
This comprehensive list of Colorectal Surgery CME courses and board reviews are a great way to earn CME credits and boost your knowledge about key Colorectal Surgery topics including Colonoscopies, Bowel Disease, Anal Tumors, and much more. These Colorectal Surgery CME activities will help colorectal surgeons meet the American Board of General Surgery Maintenance of Certification (MOC) requirements of at least 90 Category 1 CME Credits every 3 years.
Topics covered by the Osler Colorectal Surgery Board Review include:
• Anorectal conditions, colorectal and anal tumors, diverticulitis, diverticulosis, endoscopy of the colon and rectum, inflammatory bowel disease, laparoscopic colon resection and physiologic testing.
• One public mock oral is included in the enrollment cost. You may purchase additional public or private mock orals if you wish.
• See the Osler site for the date and location of the next Osler Colorectal Surgery Board Review.
• Use improved competence in performing current colorectal surgical techniques
Target Audience: Colorectal Surgeons.See full details chevron_right
Topics covered include:
• Identify and scrutinize the best approach to the management of hepatobiliary disorder
• Describe updates and paradigm changes in the treatment of various liver diseases
• Outline the medical and surgical approaches to esophageal and gastric disease
• Identify and utilize the latest therapeutic modalities to the management of inflammatory bowel disease
• Analyze and review the various GI conditions that may affect a pregnant patient
• Assess the various options for bariatric surgery and delineate diagnosis algorithms for GI bleeding
Target Audience: gastroenterologists, surgeons, internists, family practitioners, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and other allied health professionals.
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.