Colorectal Surgery CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
Topics covered by the Osler Colorectal Surgery Board Review include:
• Anorectal conditions, colorectal and anal tumors, diverticulitis, diverticulosis, endoscopy of the colon and rectum, inflammatory bowel disease, laparoscopic colon resection and physiologic testing.
• One public mock oral is included in the enrollment cost. You may purchase additional public or private mock orals if you wish.
• See the Osler site for the date and location of the next Osler Colorectal Surgery Board Review.
• Use improved competence in performing current colorectal surgical techniques
Target Audience: Colorectal Surgeons.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $899
- Credit hours: 10
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Board Review
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
- 15% OFF W/ CODE: SAVINGS15FEATUREDDiscover the latest in the diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal and liver disease with the John Hopkins Review of Medical and Surgical Gastroenterology.
Topics covered include:• Surgical Treatment of Gallbladder Cancer
• Liver Transplantation: When to Refer and What Are the Outcomes?
• My Patient Has a Liver Lesion: What Should I Do?
• Non-invasive Methods to Evaluate Liver Disease
• Colon Cancer: The Surgical Approach
• How to Diagnose and Manage Liver Disease During PregnancyAfter completing the course, you’ll be better able to:See full details chevron_right
• Identify and scrutinize the best approach to the management of hepatobiliary disorder
• Describe updates and paradigm changes in the treatment of various liver diseases
• Outline the medical and surgical approaches to esophageal and gastric disease
• Identify and utilize the latest therapeutic modalities to the management of inflammatory bowel disease
• Analyze and review the various GI conditions that may affect a pregnant patient
• Assess the various options for bariatric surgery and delineate diagnosis algorithms for GI bleeding
Target Audience: gastroenterologists, surgeons, internists, family practitioners, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses and other allied health professionals.
- Cost: $695$591
- Credit hours: 12.25
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video, Online Audio, Audio CD
- Material last updated: April 13, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: April 13, 2021