Cultural Competence CME
1 - 2 of 2 results
Complete your CME requirements with Cultural Competence CME courses, board reviews, and other activities from top CME providers. These Cultural Competence CME activities will also help physicians broaden their knowledge about healthcare disparities, patient communication, and other key topics related to Cultural Competency.
Topics covered in Intensive Review of Endocrinology and Metabolism include:
Adrenal Dysfunction, Menopause, Thyroid Nodules and Cancer, Male Hypogonadism and Infertility, Endocrine Surgery, Obesity, Diabetes Therapeutics: From New Insulins to Incretins, Female Hypogonadism, Pituitary Disorders, Metabolic Bone Disease and many more.
Studying Intensive Review of Endocrinology and Metabolism will help you to:
• Prepare for the ABIM endocrinology board exams
• Identify and effectively manage endocrine disorders in patients of varying ages
• Apply new information to everyday endocrinology care, improving diagnostic accuracy and management decisions
• Analyze the impact of endocrine disorders on women’s health, including pregnancy
• Appraise the management of osteoporosis and suggest effective preventive measures in diabetic care
Communicating Through Healthcare Interpreters will help you to:
• Understand the legal requirements and clinical importance of working with interpreters;
• Better manage your communications with patients who do not speak English;
• Appropriately use interpreters and interpretive services in your practice setting; and
• Improve your level of cultural competency.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and TexasSee full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.