Pediatric Development & Behavior CME
1 - 1 of 1 results
Looking to meet your Pediatric Development and Behavior CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including autism, speech delay, and disruptive behavior problems with this selection of Pediatric Development and Behavior CME courses, board reviews, and other activities. Physicians focusing on Pediatric Development and Behavior must complete at least 40 self assessment points, 40 quality improvement points, and an additional 20 SA and/or QI points every 5 years to meet the American Board of Pediatrics Maintenance of Certification requirements.
Topics covered by Diagnosis and Management of Behavior and Development include:
Common Communication Issues in Outpatient Pediatrics, Speech Delay, Autism, Disruptive Behavior Problems in Children, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Childhood Obesity, Anemia and many others.
Reviewing Diagnosis and Management of Behavior and Development will help you to:
• Identify and effectively manage common developmental and behavioral disorders in children
• Recognize the red flags and symptoms for severe childhood disorders
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with patients’ families
• Obtain the latest knowledge on common developmental and behavioral issues in children
• Apply new information to everyday pediatrics care, improving diagnostic accuracy and management decisions
Target Audience: PediatriciansSee full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.