1 - 2 of 2 results
This comprehensive list of HIV/AIDS CME courses and board reviews are a great way to earn CME credits and boost your knowledge about key HIV/AIDS topics including HIV/AIDS prevention, HIV/AIDS treatment, and much more.
Infection Control for Physicians will help you to:
• Use evidence-based risk management practices and current guidelines to control infection in health care personnel;
• Improve your knowledge and skills in blood borne infection, drug resistant organisms, and outpatient respiratory illness; and
• Meet state infection control training requirements.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island (Universal Precautions), Rhode Island (Infection Control / Modes of Transmission) and Texas.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infection Control.See full details chevron_right
After completing the Immune Reconstitution Syndrome in AIDS, you should be better able to:
• Recognize that restoration of immunologic function in persons with HIV disease may lead to a worsening clinical picture, the immune reconstitution syndrome.
• Diagnose and manage occult opportunistic infections in persons with newly treated HIV disease.
• Treat CNS cryptococcal disease in persons with AIDS.
Meets Special CME Requirements in Connecticut and Florida.
Target Audience: Physicians focusing on Infectious Diseases.See full details chevron_right
Receive special offers, keep up with MOC requirements and stay informed of the latest offerings in free online CME in your specialty.