Topics covered in Radiation Oncology include:
New Modalities, Central Nervous System Tumors, Head and Neck Tumors, Thoracic Tumors, Upper Gastrointestinal Tumors, Liver Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy, Soft Tissue Sarcomas. Lymphomas and many others.
After studying Radiation Oncology, you will be better able to:
• Define the initial clinical evaluation of a patient – using physical exam, history, relevant diagnostic studies, and communication with referring and other physicians involved
• Formulate effective and curative palliative treatment goals
• Describe and manage informed consent
• Organize patient education
• Apply treatment planning
• Use clinically appropriate treatment aids
• Formulate appropriate dosages
• Discuss effective delivery of treatment
Target Audience: Radiation oncologists in practice and Radiation oncology residents and fellows.
- Cost: $995 - $1,095
- Credit hours: 26.25
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: November 15, 2016
- Expiration of CME credit: November 15, 2019
The Osler Radiation Oncology Board Reviews offers learning in a variety of venues and formats.
The Osler Radiation Oncology Course on 5 MP3 CDs w/Electronic Syllabus. Each CD includes a full days’ lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.
You will also find a number of Radiation Oncology Board Reviews CDs and Books ranging in price from $75 to $290.
Target Audience: Radiation Oncologists
- Cost: Varies depending on format
- Credit hours: Varies depending on format
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Conference, On-Demand Online, Online Audio
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated
- Radiation Oncology Board Reviews
Radiation Oncology Board Reviews
Looking to meet your Radiation Oncology CME requirements? Expand your knowledge on the most important topics including treatment planning, thoracic tumors, and central nervous system tumors with this selection of Radiation Oncology board reviews.