Radiation Oncology Board Reviews
1 - 2 of 2 results
- 20% OFF WITH CODE: CME20FEATURED
This Radiation Oncology CME course details the latest developments and emerging trends in curative and palliative radiotherapy techniques, along with expert advice to optimize patient outcomes.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Head and Neck Tumors: Trials and PET-CT
- Newer Modalities: Proton Radiation Therapy in Adults
- Skin Cancer
- Immunotherapy and Radiation Therapy
- Lower Gastrointestinal Tumors: Colon, Rectum, Anus
- Radiation Therapy for Prostate Cancer
After completing this course, physicians will better be able to:
- Recognize the importance of the clinical evaluation of cancer patients during various treatment phases
- Outline effective curative and palliative treatment goals
- Explain the potential outcomes of combining immunotherapy and radiation therapy
- Discuss the efficacy of stereotactic body radiation for spinal tumors
- Evaluate and overcome challenges encountered in radiation oncology
- Cost: $995$796
- Credit hours: 29
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: November 15, 2018
- Expiration of CME credit: November 15, 2021
The Osler Radiation Oncology Board Reviews offers learning in a variety of venues and formats.
The Osler Radiation Oncology Course on 5 MP3 CDs w/Electronic Syllabus. Each CD includes a full days’ lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.
You will also find a number of Radiation Oncology Board Reviews CDs and Books ranging in price from $75 to $290.
Target Audience: Radiation Oncologists
- Cost: Varies depending on format
- Credit hours: Varies depending on format
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Conference, On-Demand Online, Online Audio
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated