Radiation Oncology Board Reviews
1 - 2 of 2 results
- SAVE 15% W/ CODE: CME15FEATURED
Explore Key Topics
Comprehensive Review of Radiation Oncology consists of 30 one-hour lectures spanning a wide range of radiation therapy treatments that require a complex set of processes: diagnosis, consultation, simulation, contouring target volumes and normal tissue structures, treatment planning, chart review, treatment delivery, quality assurance, and patient follow-up. Authoritative and clinically experienced faculty guide you to more efficient, safer, and higher quality care for each patient. This online CME program will help you to better:
- Describe delivery speed and dose rates of FLASH radiation therapy
- List head and neck tumors for which radiotherapy is beneficial
- Compare radiotherapy for brain metastases and primary brain tumors
- Summarize differences in therapy for non-small versus small cell lung cancer
- Discuss therapy for upper and lower GI malignancies
- Contrast decision making involved in therapy after mastectomy and after breast conservation
Expand Your Skills
Available online, Comprehensive Review of Radiation Oncology provides a maximum of 29.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™ and access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you can expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Describe the delivery speed and dose rates of FLASH radiation therapy
- List the head and neck tumors for which radiotherapy is beneficial
- Compare radiotherapy for brain metastases with radiotherapy for primary brain tumors
- Summarize the differences in radiation therapy for non-small cell lung cancer and small cell lung cancer
- Discuss radiation therapy for upper and lower gastrointestinal malignancies
- Contrast the decision making involved in radiation therapy after mastectomy and after breast conservation
- Explain effective treatment delivery for gynecological tumors
- Differentiate the treatment planning required for Hodgkin lymphoma and non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- Compare the doses and beams of various intensities used in stereotactic body radiation therapy used for primary and metastatic gastrointestinal tumors and spinal tumors
This educational activity was designed for radiation oncologists in practice, radiation oncology residents and fellows.See full details chevron_right
- Cost: $995
- Credit hours: 29.5
- CME credits awarded by: Oakstone Publishing, LLC.
- Format: On-Demand Online, Online Video
- Material last updated: December 31, 2020
- Expiration of CME credit: December 31, 2023
The Osler Radiation Oncology Board Reviews offers learning in a variety of venues and formats.
The Osler Radiation Oncology Course on 5 MP3 CDs w/Electronic Syllabus. Each CD includes a full days’ lectures from the most recent live meeting in MP3 format which you can play on your MP3 player, computer or CD player.
You will also find a number of Radiation Oncology Board Reviews CDs and Books ranging in price from $75 to $290.
Target Audience: Radiation OncologistsSee full details chevron_right
- Cost: Varies depending on format
- Credit hours: Varies depending on format
- CME credits awarded by: Osler Institute
- Format: Live Conference, On-Demand Online, Online Audio
- Material last updated: Continuously Updated