Preventive Medicine Board Review Sample Question 1
Which clinical feature in a 10-year-old child with asthma signifies that the condition is not well controlled and that an additional medication or change in medication regimen is indicated?
- ANighttime awakening due to symptoms three times per month
- BSymptoms twice per week
- CUse of short-acting beta2-agonist twice per week
- DPeak flow 85% of predicted
Preventive Medicine Board Review Sample Question 2
During which age range does malignant neoplasm surpass unintentional injury as the leading cause of death?
- A65 and older
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Preventive Medicine CME Pro Plus offers more than 550+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Preventive Medicine board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Preventive Medicine topics including Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Clinical Preventive Medicine, and Behavior and Mental HealthGet up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 40 ABPM LLSA Credits with this bundle.
Key features include:
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 40 ABPM LLSA Credits
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 550+ up-to-date Preventive Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations to help prepare for Preventive Medicine board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“There are very few sources of practice questions for the preventive medicine board exam, so this is a big asset to anyone studying for the test. This question bank is up-to-date and covers all the topics that are most likely to be tested on the real exam. The questions really mirror the length and format of the items on the actual test. A highly recommended resource for preventive medicine trainees and those doing MOC! ”
MD Certified in Preventive Medicine,