BoardVitals Preventive Medicine CME Pro Plus w/ Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express Gift Card
Get up to a free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card and earn 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 40 ABPM LLSA Credits with BoardVitals Preventive Medicine CME Pro Plus. This bundle offers more than 550+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you stay up-to-date on relevant Preventive Medicine topics including Epidemiology and Biostatistics, Clinical Preventive Medicine, and Behavior and Mental Health.
Note: Your total cost, gift card amount, and credit hours may change after selecting your specialty and subscription package.
- Up to a Free $2,500 Amazon or American Express gift card with purchase
- 40 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- 40 ABPM LLSA Credits
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 550+ up-to-date Preventive Medicine board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
- Health Services Management (Systems-Based Practice)
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Clinical Preventive Medicine
- Behavior and Mental Health
Stay current with and broaden your knowledge of the most relevant Preventive Medicine research, treatment strategies, best practices, controversies, breakthroughs, and more.
Also, a great resource for Preventive board prep.
Clinicians focusing on Preventive Medicine
Additional credit info
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of BoardVitals and CMEList. BoardVitals is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
BoardVitals is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.