Nuclear Cardiology Board Review Sample Question 1
Which of the vessels likely provides blood supply to the circled area in the below polar plot image in a patient with normal coronary anatomy?
- ASeptal branches of the left anterior descending coronary artery
- BDiagonal branches of the left anterior descending coronary artery
- CPosterior descending branch of the right coronary artery
- DObtuse marginal branch of the left circumflex coronary artery
Nuclear Cardiology Board Review Sample Question 2
A 70-year-old female with a history of chest pain presents for myocardial perfusion scan with Tc99m sestamibi. “Rotating” planar, tomographic, and polar plot images are pictured below. Left ventricular systolic function at rest was normal with LVEF of 68%. Which of the following is true?
- AThere is normal myocardial perfusion and no evidence of myocardial ischemia but an abnormality is noted on "rotating" planar imaging.
- BThere is anterior wall ischemia and an abnormality is noted on "rotating" planar imaging.
- CThere is septal ischemia and an abnormality is noted on "rotating" planar imaging.
- DThere is normal myocardial perfusion and no abnormality is noted on "rotating" planar imaging.
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
BoardVitals Nuclear Cardiology CME Pro Plus
BoardVitals Nuclear Cardiology CME Pro Plus offers more than 300+ peer-reviewed online case-style questions that will help you prepare for your Nuclear Cardiology board exams and stay up-to-date on relevant Nuclear Cardiology topics including Physics and Instrumentation, Radiopharmaceuticals, and General Cardiology as it relates to Image Interpretation. Also, get up to a bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card and earn 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM.
Key features include:
- Up to a Bonus $2,500 Amazon or Visa Prepaid Card with purchase
- 15 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
- Up to 24-month access
- Online Convenience: Computer, phone, and tablet access
- 300+ up-to-date Nuclear Cardiology board review questions with evidence rationales and detailed explanations that help prepare for Nuclear Cardiology board exams
- Complete your requirements quickly and easily on your own time, online, from your phone, tablet or laptop, and correct wrong answers as you go
- Content from medical experts including top faculty contributors and leading publishers, and over 500 specialists
“BoardVitals provides the most efficient way I’ve seen to complete the Nuclear CME requirements. I’m very impressed with the quality of questions and have yet to find another resource that will prepare students as easily and effectively as this question bank.
Dr. Thomas Lambert, Cardiology Specialists of Nevada