Nuclear Cardiology Board Review Sample Question 1
Which of the vessels likely provides blood supply to the circled area in the below polar plot image in a patient with normal coronary anatomy?
- ASeptal branches of the left anterior descending coronary artery
- BDiagonal branches of the left anterior descending coronary artery
- CPosterior descending branch of the right coronary artery
- DObtuse marginal branch of the left circumflex coronary artery
Nuclear Cardiology Board Review Sample Question 2
A 70-year-old female with a history of chest pain presents for myocardial perfusion scan with Tc99m sestamibi. “Rotating” planar, tomographic, and polar plot images are pictured below. Left ventricular systolic function at rest was normal with LVEF of 68%. Which of the following is true?
- AThere is normal myocardial perfusion and no evidence of myocardial ischemia but an abnormality is noted on "rotating" planar imaging.
- BThere is anterior wall ischemia and an abnormality is noted on "rotating" planar imaging.
- CThere is septal ischemia and an abnormality is noted on "rotating" planar imaging.
- DThere is normal myocardial perfusion and no abnormality is noted on "rotating" planar imaging.
Provide your email to see your results and get exclusive discounts on additional board review questions.
Pass the Nuclear Cardiology Board Certification Exam with more than 300 nuclear cardiology questions and detailed explanations. The BoardVitals nuclear cardiology question bank contains high-yield questions targeted to the topics outlined on the exam content blueprint provided by the Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology (CBNC).
- 300+ Nuclear Cardiology board exam questions developed by top Cardiologists certified in Nuclear Cardiology
- Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- 100% Pass Guarantee
Developed by top faculty and practicing physicians, BoardVitals helps thousands of doctors prepare for board certification exams and complete their CME requirements. BoardVitals is trusted by leading medical institutions including Harvard, Yale, Mt. Sinai, and Duke.
“BoardVitals provides the most efficient way I’ve seen to complete the Nuclear CME requirements. I’m very impressed with the quality of questions and have yet to find another resource that will prepare students as easily and effectively as this question bank.
Dr. Thomas Lambert, Cardiology Specialists of Nevada